In my house, one thing I really love to do is have Sunday dinners with my family when we can. Which means I get to cook dinner. One of our favorites is to have Italian food with a good bottle of wine. My dad loves to drink a good bottle of wine, so the best meal to go with that is my Cheesy Manicotti.
First of all, I love cheese and so does Brian. Add some pasta noodles and sauce, and were happy campers. The good thing with Cheesy Manicotti is that you can pretty much use any kind of cheese. This time we decided to add the Stella 3 Cheese Italian to the recipe.
Stella has been making cheese since 1923. They have a broad selection of fine artisan cheeses crafted with a rich heritage of Italian cheesemaking. Because they have a broad selection of cheese, you can pretty much use their cheese for any occasion. Visit their website for recipe ideas, wine pairing and where to find them at a store near you.
- 8 manicotti shells
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Stella 3 Cheese Italian Blend
- 1 jar of marinara sauce
- Cook manicotti shells according to package.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, eggs, mozzarella cheese, Stella cheese, salt and pepper.
- Once the manicotti shells are cooked before sure to drain and let it cool down.
- In a baking dish, add some marinara sauce to ensure the noodles don't stick to the pan.
- Stuff the cheese into the manicotti shells and place them into the baking dish.
- Pour marinara sauce over the manicotti shells.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Once the manicotti is cooked add some parmesan cheese on top.
Another great way to use the Stella Cheese is to add it to your salad. We used the Stella Shaved Parmesan cheese on the caesar salad just how my fiancé likes it. Be sure to check out Stella Cheese and add it to your next recipe.