Hello December!!! This is the last month of 2017 and with it being the month of holidays, Ashleigh, Kelsie, Lily and I will be sharing HOLIDAY Makeup Looks for our Beauty Mix collaboration. I don’t know about you, but during this time, I feel so inspired to create fun and colorful makeup looks that will go perfectly for the Holidays.
This week for the Beauty Mix it’s all about the “Silver Bells or Royal Blue” eye looks. Silver and Blue are definitely great colors part of the holidays, so I went ahead and decided to mix the colors. I couldn’t just pick one color. What’s the fun in that? This makeup look is really easy to do since I only used 2 colors for the main eye look. You still want to make sure you use a transition shade instead of just applying the eyeshadow. If you do use the palettes I used to create this look, be mindful that the eyeshadows are shimmery shades. So you definitely want to be sure to do your eye makeup first.
Products Used for Holiday Beauty | Blue and Silver Eye Look
For the Face:
- Moisturizer: Urban Decay Rehab Makeup Prep + Nip & Fab Viper Venom Fix Blurring Shot
- Primer: Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional + Catrice Cosmetics Prime & Fine Beautifying Primer
- Foundation: NYX Cosmetics Total Control Drops
- Concealer: Urban Decay All Nighter
- Setting Powder: Makeup Revolution Banana Powder + POP Beauty Velvet Powder
- Bronzer: NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer
- Contour: Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Highlight + Contour Palette
- Blush: Essence Satin Blush
- Highlight: Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator (Riveria)
For the Eyes:
- Primer: e.l.f cosmetics HD Concealer
- Transition Eyeshadow: Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes (Peaches & Cream, Peach Tea, Fresh-Picked and Peach Cobbler)
- Blue + Silver Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Distortion palette (5.0 + SHAG) and Urban Decay Heavy Metals (Dive, Aluminum, and Acoustic)
- Eyeliner: NYX Cosmetics VINYL liquid liner + Rimmel London Scandaleyes Kohl Eyeliner (Turquoise)
- Mascara: COVERGIRL Peacock Flare
- Lashes: PUR Cosmetics 3D Silk (Jet Setter)
For the Brow:
For the Lip:
- Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip (Fortune Cookie)
Be sure to check out these ladies fabulous Blue or Silver Eye Looks.