We are just a few weeks away from New Year’s Eve. Can you believe it? Personally, I don’t really care too much about this holiday only for the makeup because you can pretty much do anything sparkly and it’s okay LOL. Not sure if I’ll be doing anything this year for New Year’s Eve, last year we pretty much went out to dinner with the boys and stayed home to watch movies.
But not sure what we got going on. Either way, I wanted to create a fun sparkly eye look for New Year’s Eve. This is just 1 of the makeup looks I’m sharing with you for a little inspiration. I wanted to do something pink or purple but decided to combine them both. I did use a lot of high-end products for this look but can be easily done with drugstore products as well.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that any clicks may result in a small commission to keeping Jasmine Maria Blog running at no additional cost to you.
Products Used for Holiday Beauty | Glitter
- Moisturizer: Soap & Glory Speed Plump All-Day Super Moisture
- Primer: BECCA First Light Priming Filter
- Foundation: Urban Decay All Nighter
- Concealer: Urban Decay All Nighter
- Setting Powder: RCMA No-Color Powder + POP Beauty Velvet Powder Base
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Bronze Booster
- Contour: Urban Decay Naked Flush (just the bronzer)
- Blush: Sigma Beauty Blush (Cor-De-Rosa) *SAVE MONEY: JASMINEMARIA at checkout*
- Highlight: Wet’n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder (Golden Flower Crown)
- Primer: e.l.f cosmetics HD Concealer (set it with translucent powder)
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette (Buon Fresco, Love Letter, Cyprus Umber, Golden Ochre & Vermeer)
- Glitter: Urban Decay Heavy Metals Glitter (Catcall + Junkshow)
- Eyeliner: NYX Cosmetics Matte Liquid Liner
- Mascara: Rodial Glamolash mascara XXL
- Lashes: Koko Lashes (Carrie)
- BareMinerals Matte Liquid Lipstick (Scandal)
Brushes + Tools Used: