Red lipsticks are the best to rock during the holidays. It’s classy, bold and it makes you feel confident. Of course, I had to create a makeup look for this week’s Beauty Mix Series that involved a red lip color. Because I was rocking a bold lip color I wanted to make sure to keep the eyes simple but sparkly. I also created a video of this look. Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to do the voiceover.
If you haven’t noticed but I have been using the Urban Decay Heavy Metals Metallic eyeshadow palette so much because I just love how I can create shimmery eye looks for the holidays with this palette.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that any clicks may result in a small commission to keeping Jasmine Maria Blog running at no additional cost to you.
Products Used for Holiday Beauty | Red for Christmas
- Moisturizer: Soap & Glory Speed Plump All-Day Super Moisture
- Primer: Catrice Cosmetics Prime & Fine Beautifying
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
- Concealer: Urban Decay All Nighter
- Setting Powder: Maybelline No Shine Control Powder
- Bronzer: Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
- Contour: PUR Cosmetics Soiree Contour Diaries
- Blush: Sigma Beauty Aura Blush Powder (Cor-de-rosa) *SAVE MONEY: JASMINEMARIA at checkout*
- Highlight: Pixi Beauty x Aspynovard Glow-y Powder (Santorini Sunset)
- Primer: e.l.f cosmetics HD Concealer
- Eyeshadow: Profusion Cosmetics Sultry palette + Urban Decay Heavy Metals Metallic palette (maiden)
- Eyeliner: Mellow Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex
- Lashes: Koko Lashes (SOHO)
- Milani Cosmetics Amore Matte Lip Creme (Fixation)