ColourPop has been around for a while now and I remember the first time I placed an order with them. I’ve tried their Ultra Matte Lipsticks, concealers, super shock shadows, eyeliners, and lippies. Now the brand has been expanding by adding pressed powder eyeshadows to their collections. I, of course, had to place an order to try out these eyeshadows.
ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadows
I purchased 9 of the Pressed Powder Eyeshadows. Six of them are shimmery and 3 are matte. When I was picking the colors I wanted colors that I knew I didn’t have in my other palettes so these are the ones I picked up.
- Mattes: Made To Last, Wake Up Call, and Conundrum.
- Shimmers: Snake Eyes, Goody Two-Shoes, Glass Bull, Tea Garden, Come And Get It, and Liar Liar.
Let’s talk about the formula of the pressed powder eyeshadows.
- Matte Formula – The eyeshadows are soft and pigmented. They’re easy to blend (at least the 3 matte shades I got).
- Shimmer Formula – Just like any other shimmer eyeshadow from ColourPop these work best with your fingers. But you can definitely use a brush as long as it’s wet if you want the color to pop. Silky and buttery feel.
- Wake Up Call: warm sand
- Made To Last: neutral mauve
- Conundrum: warm brown
- Glass Bull: duochrome lavender icy-blue
- Liar Liar: metallic pale pink
- Tea Garden: duochrome red with a green gold flip
- Come And Get It: duochrome rose with a gold flip
- Snake Eyes: pale pink taupe
- Goody Two-Shoes: metallic cool gray (sadly this color has been discontinued)
I would rather buy these ColourPop Pressed Powder Eyeshadows then spend a crap ton of money on higher end single eyeshadows. I love the formula of these eyeshadows. They’re so easy to blend and work with. Every single eyeshadow is $5 each. Definitely worth the purchase compared to other brands that start off at $12.