How many of you love seeing an all drugstore makeup looks? I know I do especially because I’m a firm believer that drugstore brands are just as good as high end. Plus not everyone can afford high-end products all the time. You can also achieve a beautiful makeup look using drugstore makeup products. I am teaming up with Beauty with Lily, Kelsie Kristine Blog & Ashleigh Rose Blog to bring an All Drugstore Makeup Look.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that any clicks may result in a small commission to keeping Jasmine Maria Blog running at no additional cost to you.
Sultry Purple Drugstore Makeup Look Click To Tweet
I decided to go with a sultry purple look using the Profusion Sultry eyeshadow palette. I was sent this palette a while ago and I love the colors in the palette. So many beautiful shades of shimmers to mattes. The colors are so pigmented. The only thing I don’t like about it is the amount of fall out you get with the shimmers unless you wet your brush. But you can always use your finger or wet brush to avoid that.
Another NEW product I used for this look was the Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation. I will have a full review of this foundation on the blog soon. I’m still testing it out. Here are all the products I used for this makeup look. Each product is drugstore with the exception of the false lashes.
Products Used for Sultry Purple Drugstore Makeup Look
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Foundation: Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation
- Concealer: L.A. Girl Pro HD
- Setting Powder: Makeup Revolution Banana Powder + POP Beauty Velvet Powder (Shade 4)
- Bronzer: Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
- Contour: Rimmel London Kate Sculpting palette
- Blush: Physicians Formula Butter Blush
- Highlight: e.l.f Cosmetics illuminating powder palette
- Primer: e.l.f Cosmetics HD concealer (be sure to set it with powder)
- Eyeshadow: Profusion Sultry palette (wonder, zing, nimble, and bewitched)
- Eyeliner: NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner
- Mascara: Catrice Cosmetics Glamour Doll Volume
- Eyelashes: DODOLASHES #D119 (save 10% by using code: THEJASMINEMARIA)
- Brows: NYX Cosmetics Tame & Frame Pomade (Expresso)
- NYX Cosmetics Luv Out Loud (Brilliant)
Be sure to check out these beauties makeup looks and see what drugstore products they used.Affordable drugstore makeup looks by 4 different #beautybloggers Click To Tweet