I’m back with another recipe. This time is all about these protein pancakes. They may not look appetizing at all but according to my fiancé, they are DELICIOUS. Since he’s been working out I’ve been trying to find ways to incorporate proteins especially collagen into his meals besides smoothies. Don’t get me wrong, he loves smoothies but you gotta switch things up every now and then.
RELATED POST: MATCHA FRUIT SMOOTHIE
I’ve done my research on great ways to make pancakes for breakfast especially after his workout. Something that he can do himself in the mornings or before work (if he does a workout). These pancakes are loaded with great protein and trust me when I say this, SUPER EASY to do. Literally takes less than 20 minutes altogether.
Easy Protein Pancakes
These protein pancakes are made with easy ingredients in your pantry BUT you do need to add the Vital Proteins Collagen Sports Green Dark Chocolate flavor. This will help build muscles, support your joints, and improve your digestive system all that the same time. Vital Proteins Collagen Sports Greens offer a diverse array of amino acids to help support muscle recovery, athletic performance, and bone and joint health.Easy Protein Pancakes made with only 5 ingredients Click To Tweet
- 1 Scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Sports Green Dark Chocolate
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1. In a bowl smash up the bananas. The riper the sweeter the pancakes will turn out.
- 2. Once the bananas are all smashed up, add the eggs, baking powder, vanilla extract and Vital Protein Collagen Sports Green.
- 3. Heat up a griddle with pam spray.
- 4. Pour a small amount of the batter onto the griddle. Make sure you give them enough room between each other because they will spread.
- 5. When you see bubbles peaking through, that's when they're ready to flip over.
To ensure the ingredients are mixed together well, I advise using a hand mixer or even doing it in a blender.
RELATED POST: WHY ITS IMPORTANT TO ADD COLLAGEN INTO YOUR DIET
This is a great meal to do before or after your workout. You can also add the collagen sports greens into your smoothie, coffee or any other of your baked goods. Brian definitely enjoyed these and will continue to make them.