Liquid or cream highlighters are not something that I REALLY like but I don’t mind using it. Unlike powder highlighters, you can’t use a cream or liquid highlighter the same way. Instead, you have to apply it before you set your makeup. So when I received The Balm Mary-Dew & Bonnie-Dew Manizer I was excited to try it out and see how good these liquid highlighters were.
About The Balm Mary-Dew & Bonnie-Dew Manizer
It’s a multitasking highlighter. The highlighter is a creamy formula but lightweight. Not only can you wear them on your cheekbones, you can apply them to your eyes, cupids bow but also adding a sheen over your lipstick. Apply it to your primer or foundation to give you that radiant dewy finish. Both liquid highlighters work with all skin tone which is AMAZING.
Top: Mary-Dew Manizer Bottom: Bonnie-Dew Manizer
Thoughts on the highlighter? As someone who doesn’t really use liquid highlighters, I actually have been loving these highlighters by The Balm. I like to apply it on my cheekbones after I have applied my foundation and concealer. Once I set my makeup with powder, you can still see the highlight peep through and when you apply a highlight powder it makes the highlight POP even more.Fresh glowy and dewy makeup look using @thebalm Bonnie-Dew Manizer. Click To Tweet
Dewy Glowy Makeup Look
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that any clicks may result in a small commission to keeping Jasmine Maria Blog running at no additional cost to you.
Here’s a makeup look I created using The Balm Bonnie-Dew Manizer. I wanted to create a fresh glowy but dewy makeup look using the liquid highlighter.
- Catrice Prime & Fine Beautifying Primer
- COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation [RELATED POST: Foundation Review]
- L.A. Girl HD PRO Concealer
- The Balm Bonnie-Dew Manizer
- RCMA No-Color Powder
- Physician Formula Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer
- Wet’n Wild MegaGlow Contouring Palette
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator (Gilded Honey)
- Pixi by Petra Makeup Fixing Mist
- Koko Lashes (DIVA)
- COVERGIRL Peacock Flare Mascara
- Mellow Cosmetics Brow Pencil