*Affiliate links used in this post at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog.
I have never done a festival makeup look before and I was so excited to post this on the blog. I have been getting so inspired by other makeup artists who created a makeup look for Coachella that I wanted to create something I would wear to Coachella or a music festival.
When deciding what look I wanted to create, I wanted to incorporate colors I would not wear on a daily basis. So blue was definitely the color I chose. I’ve noticed that for festival makeup looks a lot of people love to use glitter and I wanted that for my eyes with a very bronze look.
Because I have oily skin, I definitely made sure that I used products that were mattifying because music festivals are outside and it can be HOT!
Boho Festival Makeup Look
- Primer: Bronx Colors Pore Minimizer
- Foundation: L.A. Girl Pro Matte
- Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
- Contour: e.l.f Cosmetics Cream palette + wet’n wild contouring palette
- Setting Powder: Maybelline Shine Control
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Highlight: PUR Strobe Palette + Revlon Sunlit Dream palette
- Primer: Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow
- Glitter: PUR Cosmetics Eye Polish Glitters (Dreamer)
- Eyeliner: Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eye Liner (Turquoise)
- Mascara: Stila Huge Extreme Lash + POP Beauty Lashy Flashy (Tantalizing Teal)
- Lashes: Koko Lashes (Venus)
- Brow: Profusion Cosmetics Brow Makeup Case + Benefit Cosmetics 24HR Brow Setter
- Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink (Driver)
For the gold circle dots above my brows, I used the Jesse’s Girl Liquid Shadow in Gold Dust. I really loved how this makeup look turned out. I think festival makeup looks are so fun to create because there are NO boundaries. You can add glitter to your face or jewels. So much fun.