Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog!
Can you guys believe it? 4th of July is around the corner. It’s crazy to think that we are almost 7 months into 2018. Like where is the year going? Because it’s almost 4th of July, Ashleigh, Kelsie, Lily and I decided to collaborate for our Beauty Mix series and create a 4th of July makeup look.
Beauty Mix: 4th of July Makeup Look
For this collaboration, I know I wanted to incorporate the red, white and blue colors. I mean it’s in the flag. So I created this look. I used blue glitter with navy eyeshadow and eyeliner with a very bright red lipstick. I actually love how this turned out. I was worried that it wasn’t going to look good but it did. I can definitely see myself rockin’ this look on 4th of July.
- Primer: COVERGIRL TruBlend Skin Smoothing
- Foundation: L.A. Girl Pro Matte
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape
- Setting Powder: Catrice Prime & Fine Mattifying Powder + L.A. Girl Pro Matte Pressed Powder
- Bronzer: Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
- Contour: Wet’n Wild MegaGlo Contouring palette
- Blush: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush (bronzed)
- Highlight: Wet’n Wild MegaGlo (Precious Petals)
- Primer: Too Faced Eye Insurance
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay x Kristen Leanne Day Dream (Daydream + Subscribe) // Revlon Colorstay #528 Passionate (Navy Shade + Blue Shimmer)
- Glitter: PUR Cosmetics Eye Polish Glitters (Dreamer + Romantic)
- Eyeliner: Pixi Beauty Endless Silky Eye Pen (BlackBlue)
- Mascara: Sigma Beauty Monumental Lash
- False Lashes: KoKo Lashes (Diva)
- Brow: Benefit Cosmetics ka-Brow
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Lip (Fight Free Red-icals)
Be sure to check out these ladies makeup looks.