Happy Friday! Aren’t you excited the weekend is finally here? I mean it’s officially FALL tomorrow. Which I am so excited about because the weather is finally cooling down. With it being fall, us girls are sharing an olive eye look cause olive is a good color for fall.
For the Beauty Mix Series, we have created other olive eye looks which you can see here, here and here! Because I have already created looks using olive colors, I still wanted to create something a look but using the NEW Urban Decay Elements palette.
The Urban Decay Elements palette comes with 19 NEW multi-dimensional shades that include bright mattes, holographic shimmers, and molten metallics.
- SILVER BURN (smoky purple with pink iridescent sparkle)
- ELECTRIC AIR (pinkish silver with iridescent micro-glitter
- TECTONIC (chocolate brown with iridescent micro-sparkle)
- VOLCANIC (bronze metallic)
- EARTH BOUND (forest green satin with tonal micro-shimmer)
- HEX REMEDY (bright purple with iridescent sparkle)
- FOOL’S GOLD (metallic gold with tonal sparkle)
- ANTIDOTE (soft warm nude)
- DREAM WEAVER (bright pink matte)
- EGO (soft pinkish-purple with blue micro-shimmer)
- FORTUNE TELLER (metallic pink-red with green 3-D sparkle and shift)
- MOON ROCK (metallic copper with iridescent sparkle)
- SECRET KEEPER (bright green satin with gold shift)
- LUNA (white shimmer with iridescent micro-sparkle)
- LIONESS (smoky burgundy satin with bronze sparkle)
- ELEMENTAL (sienna matte)
- HEAVY WATER (bright metallic teal)
- SAPPHIRE DREAM (bright navy blue metallic)
- FIRE STARTER (deep red with gold micro-shimmer)
The colors are pigmented. They work best if you use your finger versus a brush. Not going to lie, but when I got this palette I had a mix feeling about it. Only because as I am getting older, I am leaning towards more neutral, brown, pink and purple tones that look subtle. I can’t see myself using this palette so much. These colors are definitely great if you love to use colors.
I really do love how this look turned out. It’s definitely more of a glam look and works amazing with brown eyes even more if you had green eyes. Below you’ll find the other girls olive eye looks.