HAPPY FRIDAY! So ready for the weekend, it’s been quite the week. Let me tell ya! I’m just happy that this weekend I have nothing to do and I can actually relax. Lately, it’s been feeling like I’ve been doing something every weekend and I haven’t had a weekend to myself where I actually sit down and do nothing. This week for the Beauty Mix Series it’s all about the cut crease look. I personally have a love/hate relationship with cut crease because it can go very easily or it’s a disaster.
*Affiliate links being used. Full disclaimer here.
Orange Cut Crease Makeup Look
Thankfully this cut crease look turned out how I wanted it too and I didn’t have to redo it. Although there was a point while doing the eye look I thought I did. But I kept going. Usually, when it comes to cut crease I prefer the half cut crease cause it’s easier to do. With it still being fall, I definitely wanted to use a fall color which was orange and it worked perfectly because I had an orange tone lipstick that I haven’t touched in a long time and that is high-end.
- Pop Beauty Zero Shine Primer
- Cover FX Power Play Foundation
- Cover FX Power Play Concealer
- Cover FX Matte Powder
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer
- Physicians Formula Highlight & Contour
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Blush & Highlight
- Urban Decay Born to Run palette (riff, baja, blaze and breakaway)
- Pixi Beauty x Weylie Collab Felt Tip Eyeliner
- COVERGIRL Lash Primer
- Rimmel London Volumazing Mascara
- Koko Lashes – Diva
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow pencil
Lips: Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Liquid Lipstick (Ashton)