HOLY MOLY! Thanksgiving is in 6 days. Does anyone else feel like November is flying by SUPER FAST? Like where did this month go? I’m confused. Before we know it, Christmas is here. This week for the Beauty Mix Series we are sharing a Thanksgiving Day makeup look. Last year I shared this subtle Thanksgiving Day makeup look so this year, I wanted to create a glam smokey eye look.
But not so smokey that it looks like you’re going to the club lol! I stuck with neutral warm colors because we all know that neutral warm tone colors work best with any outfit you are wearing on Thanksgiving Day. Which I still don’t know what we are going to where this Thanksgiving Day.
Shop My Makeup Look
Thanksgiving Day Makeup Look
- Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional Primer + Physicians Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer
- Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Maybelline Shine Control Powder
- Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder
- Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing
- PopBeauty Matte Contour 101 palette
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush (Vintage Rouge)
- Cover FX Gold Bar Highlighting Palette
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Primer (plus Tarte Shape Tape Concealer)
- Tarte Tartiest Pro Palette (innocent, whimsy, edgy, smoked, punk and glam)
- NYX Cosmetics Makeup Epic Blac Mousse Liner
- Covergirl Amplify Lash Primer + Physicians Formula Killer Curves Mascara
- Pixi Beauty Eye Define Waterline (Black)
- Ardell Lashes Wispies
- Profusion Cosmetics Brow Makeup Case
- PopBeauty Pout On Point lip liner (nudie)
- Dose of Color Matte Liquid Lipstick (Truffle)
Be sure to check out these ladies Thanksgiving Day Makeup Looks.