*Affiliate links being used at no cost to you. Full disclaimer here.
Happy Holidays! I can’t believe Christmas weekend is here. I will be doing some last minute shopping because last Friday my fiance’s dad passed away. So we obviously didn’t have the time or wanted to do any shopping this past weekend. Christmas this year is going to be a lot different. So today and tomorrow we will be doing some shopping. Thank God for store pick up. I don’t have to deal with people lol. Normally we are shopping for presents in November and get everything done during the second week of December but not this year. We had a VERY LATE start lol.
This week for the Beauty Mix Series we are sharing a Simple Christmas Look. There were a few products I wanted to use and try for this weeks makeup look. When it comes to a simple Christmas makeup look I love to keeps the eyes super simple and the lipstick is the center of attention. Of course, I had to use red lipstick. I mean cmon it’s perfect for Christmas.
[Related Post: Glam Christmas Makeup Look]
[Related Post: CASUAL CHRISTMAS OUTFIT]
Products Used for this Simple Christmas Makeup Look
- Primer: Bronx Cosmetics Pore Minimizer + Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow
- Foundation: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Tinted Moisturizer
- Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
- Powder: FLOWER Beauty Matte
- Bronzer + Blush + Highlight: Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- Contour: Wet’n Wild
- Eyeshadow: Profusion Cosmetics Bare Eyes palette (Doll, Heavenly, Zing, and Clever)
- Cream Shadow: Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize (Jean)
- Lashes: Ardell Studio Effects – Demi Wispies
- Eyeliner: Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen (Rose Glow)
- Mascara: Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara
- Brow: Winky Lux Uni-Brow Universal Brow Pencil
- Pixi By Petra Mattelast Liquid Lipstick (Real Red) – Not sure if it’s only sold in stores