Did you know that the Beauty Mix Series is back this year? But this time us ladies are creating Instagram IGTV videos versus sharing it on the blog. Although we are NOT sharing every look on the blog, I decided to share this look because I was completely obsessed with how it turned out. I freaking love vampy looks in the fall. It’s by far one of my favorites. I wish it was something I could wear all the time but it’s not.
When the ladies and I decided to create a monochromatic look, I knew I wanted to do something with a dark lip. Viola this is the look I came up with. I do have a video for you to see how I created the eye look which you can watch here. I think what helped make this look so the bomb was the eyelashes as well.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog! Full disclaimer here.
[Related Post: Mauve Makeup Look]
Monochromatic Vampy Makeup Look
I’ve said this before and I will say it again, wearing false lashes is the key to every makeup look. It enhances it and makes it look so good. I’m wearing these beautiful lashes called “Flutter” from Blaq Label and they’re by far my favorite ones. These lashes have a 3D wispy effect and have three layers of pure plush. The lash band is a bit thicker than most other lashes I normally wear but this eyelash specifically is comfortable. Another one of my favorites is their “Flirt“. [You can save 10% by using code: JASMINEMARIA at checkout]
Here’s a breakdown of all of the products I used to create this look.
- Primer: Covergirl Matte Ambition
- Foundation: Physicians Formula The Healthy Foundation
- Concealer: ColourPop No Filter
- Powder: Makeup Revolution Luxury Loose Powder (Banana)
- Bronzer/Blush/Highlight: Urban Decay Naked Flush palette
- Contour: Physicians Formula Contour palette
- Eye Palette: Tarte Tartiest Pro (innocent, whimsy, profesh, drama, and minx)
- Eyeliner: L.A. Girl Gel Liner + Pixi Water Line
- Mascara: Urban Decay Perversion
- Lash: Blaq Label “Flutter”