Do you guys remember when I shared my Top Makeup Products for Oily Skin? Well, I have decided to update that list because that list was from 2017! It’s been 2 years and so many great products have come out for oily skin people. In the spring and summer, I have solely oily skin. In the fall and winter, I have combination skin. No matter what I still stick with products that are meant for oily skin.
Best Makeup Products for Oily Skin
Versus making this post a long one. I am going to pick one drugstore product and one high-end product. You’ll find only products for primer, foundation, concealer, setting powder and setting spray. The reason for that it’s because these are the key items when it comes to wearing makeup.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog! Full disclaimer here.
- COVERGIRL TruBlend Primer (Mattifying) – I love how this primer feels on the skin. It almost feels like a moisturizer but it’s not. It has no silicone. It contains kaolin clay to help absorb oils and control shine. It does give you a blurring and smooth effect on the skin. The best part it’s not thick so it’s lightweight feeling.
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer – I’ve talked about this primer before and I originally have gotten this as a holiday set. This primer is a gel-based primer. It mattifies your skin, but also treats blemishes with 1% Salicylic Acid, and minimizes the appearance of pores. It’s lightweight as well.
- Catrice HD Liquid Coverage – This foundation I fell in love with because of the way it made my skin look. It’s such a beautiful coverage and you can build it up to your liking. The only thing is that I wish they had more shades. When I first bought this foundation they only had 6 foundation shades but now they have 18. I know it’s not much but hopefully, you can find your match.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear – I used this foundation for my wedding and was so happy with it. It lasted all day and night. The foundation doesn’t feel heavy at all. I love that it was comfortable on my skin. It comes in 56 shades with different skin tones and undertones. You are bound to find your match.
[Related Post: Top 5 Concealers Currently Obsessed With]
- ColourPop No Filter – I’ve repurchased this concealer ever since it came out. I love the formula and coverage it gives. It’s a full coverage concealer. You can easily cover up your dark circles with this concealer. If you have blemishes or redness this covers it up.
- Tarte Shape Tape – I will never stop using this concealer. It’s that good and worth every penny. I love that you get this beautiful full coverage without feeling cakey. A little goes a long way. I don’t apply so much as others do lol.
- Makeup Revolution Luxury Powder – This powder comes in a variety of shades but my favorite is the “banana” shade. It makes my makeup especially under the eyes last long. It controls the oils on my skin and gives a beautiful brightening color under the eyes.
- Ciate London Translucent Powder – I’ve been using this for a while now and I love that it’s translucent but also gives my skin a blurry effect and the best part NO FLASHBACKS. I used this on my wedding day.
- Morphe Continuous Mist – LOVE LOVE LOVE this setting spray. I love that it melts the makeup into my skin so my makeup doesn’t look cakey. Definitely worth the hype.
- Urban Decay De-slick – NEVER going to stop using this. I always carry this in my freelance kit for my client and I always have like backups in my drawer. Turns your makeup into waterproof and keeps your skin from getting oily.