I caved and bought the Tati Beauty Textured Neutrals Vol 1 palette. I have been eyeing this palette ever since it launched in October but I wanted to wait to see if it was worth the hype. I have been following Tati on Youtube for a while now and I love her as much as I love Nicole Guerriero. We all know Nicole Guerriero is by far my favorite Youtuber. When Tati mentioned that she was launching this palette I was immediately drawn to the colors.
Tati Beauty Textured Neutrals Vol 1
As you can see the Textured Neutrals palette contains all neutral colors. Colors you can easily use for everyday wear and that you can easily mix with each other. The colors also work with all skin tones. The palette is a monochromatic color story that contains new luxe textures and finishes. This universally flattering neutral palette begins with a row of prismatic glitters that cascade into shimmering metallics, sequin pin-points and ultra-rich creamy matte shadows. I’m going to give you a breakdown of each row and the colors.
- Glitter – These are pressed gel system that locks glitter in a cushiony base that glides on smoothly. It’s never going to feel gritty or flake off. They are meant to be long-lasting. They also contain coconut oil to add creaminess and provide that extra glossy shine for extreme shine.
- Metallic – Gloss coated pearls glide effortlessly, creating a luminous metallic sheen that is easy to blend and buildable, for maximum impact.
- Sequin– Silky smooth, intense pigments with contrasting pearls suspended throughout provide an immediate color payoff. Coconut derived skin conditioning ingredients create a comfortable, all-day look.
- Matte– Luxuriously rich and creamy matte shadows provide true color payoff with superior blending for all-over color, shading and lining the eyes. Coconut derived skin conditioning ingredients create a comfortable, all-day look.
- Memory Glitter– multi-dimensional smoky charcoal
- Memory Metallic– gunmetal with silvery shimmer
- Memory Sequin-carbon black with multi-colored pinpoints
- Memory Matte– carbon black
- Ritual Glitter– multi-dimensional warm bronze
- Ritual Metallic– chocolate bronze shimmer
- Ritual Sequin– warm brown with gold pinpoints
- Ritual Matte– rich chocolate
- Story Glitter– multi-dimensional burnt orange
- Story Metallic– bright nectarine with gold shimmer
- Story Sequin– burnt orange with gold pinpoints
- Story Matte– burnt orange
- Soothe Glitter– multi-dimensional champagne gold
- Soothe Metallic– warm champagne gold shimmer
- Soothe Sequin– camel with gold pinpoints
- Soothe Matte– camel
- Aura Glitter– multi-colored frosted champagne
- Aura Metallic– champagne shimmer
- Aura Sequin– vanilla with fuchsia pin points
- Aura Matte– vanilla
- Poet Glitter– multi-dimensional frosted raspberry
- Poet Metallic- soft ruby shimmer
- Poet Sequin– cranberry with blue pinpoints
- Poet Matte– cranberry
WATCH TUTORIAL HERE
My thoughts? I would repurchase this palette all over again. I love that the glitters are not like those tacky pressed glitters I’ve used before. They’re almost like a creamy glitter texture, it’s beautiful. The matte shades in this palette were mind-blowing because of how pigmented they were. I mean all of the colors but this black matte was so much more intense than any other matte black I have and I love it. I plan to continue to use this palette.