We are only 2 days away from it being officially the first-day fall! Which means bring on the fall activities. Fall is by far our favorite season, hence why our wedding is in the fall next year. During this season, this is when we both like to spend most of our free time outside. Probably because during the summer we tend to hibernate in our apartment to stay cool. We are not huge fans of summer.
There’s something about the fall crisp air that makes you feel all mushy and romantic, which in return makes you want to do things with your partner.
6. Disney Halloween Movie Marathon – Disney movies aren’t just for kids. Adults can watch too.
7. Attend Fright Fest – Personally, for me, I have always wanted to go but what has stopped me is not knowing if there’s going to be clowns lol. I am terrified of them. But if you guys have the balls to do it, DO IT!
8. Nature Walk – Perfect way to enjoy the crisp air and see the beautiful trees.
9. Sweater Weather Picnic – grab a blanket, wine bottle, your favorite food and enjoy it in the park.
10. Star Gaze – Just like a picnic, grab a blanket and some wine to stare at the stars together.
11. Day Trip – Visit another city, eat food, and just enjoy one another on a mini adventure.
12. Weekend Getaway – Plan a weekend getaway. Stay in a cabin or cottage.
13. Fall Festival – a great way to enjoy any fall activities the festival is having.
14. Wine Tasting – If you’re close to a winery, visit it and do some tasting. A fun way to find new wines.
15. Bake/Cook Together – I mean cooking dinner or baking a sweet dessert is the perfect date night.
16. Apple Picking – Visit an orchard and get some apples for baking.
17. Make Caramel Apples – Or use the apples from the orchard and make some caramel apples with any toppings you like.
18. Game Night – grab all of your favorite board games and play them.
19. Visit the Zoo – what can be more fun than visiting cute animals.
20. Try a New Restaurant – Great way to test out a new restaurant that you guys never been to.