I can’t believe that next week is Thanksgiving. Like where is November going? I need it to slow down. Since we moved into a new place in August, I will be hosting Thanksgiving at my apartment. It also happens to be my mother’s day birthday. Lucky her! So she gets out of cooking this year. Aren’t I a nice daughter?
Because Thanksgiving is next week and I’m sure 90% of you (and myself) will be getting all cute and dolled up just to sit around (lol). I wanted to create an affordable makeup look you can rock this Thanksgiving. Everything I used was drugstore products. I am even giving you two different lip color options. It’s up to you on how bold you want to go on Thanksgiving Day.
[Related Post: Thanksgiving Day Look]
Shop the Look
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog! Full disclaimer here.
Affordable Thanksgiving Day Makeup Look
I’ve had these lipsticks from Revlon for a few months now and I totally forgot about them. I decided to pick 2 out of the Super Lustrous Lipstick collection and these two shades “Power Move (057)” and “Rise Up Rose (049)” were calling my name. The lipstick itself is very deceiving compared to when it’s applied to your lips (as you can see). But both these colors are beautiful. When it came to the eyes, I wanted to use the COVERGIRL Full Spectrum So Saturated “Posh” palette. It’s perfect for quick eye looks.
- Primer: Wet’n Wild Rebel Rose Photo Focus
- Foundation: Maybelline Matte + Poreless
- Concealer: Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define
- Setting Powders: COVERGIRL TruBlend Mineral Loose Powder & Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder
- Bronzer: Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzer
- Contour: Physicians Formula Bronze Booster + Highlighting
- Blush: Rimmel London Maxi Blush (Rendez-Vous)
- Highlight: Physicians Formula Rose All Day Petal
- Primer: Morphe Eye Primer
- Eyeshadow: COVERGIRL Full Spectrum So Saturated “Posh”
- Eyeliner: NYX Professional Matte Liner
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Eyelash: Ardell Lashes #113
- Eyebrow: NYX Professional Micro Brow Pencil + COVERGIRL Brow Gel