Beauty Mix week 7! This week is all about the colors. I was happy that I stepped out of comfort zone this week and created this fun look inspired by Alice Through the Looking Glass. If you have seen Alice in Wonderland then you know that the movie has a lot of colors.
Alice Through the Looking Glass has even more pop of colors which inspired me to play with green, purple, pink, orange and black.
You may also know that Urban Decay came out with the Alice Through the Looking Glass palette, which I have yet to get my hands on but I can’t wait when I do.
I really love how this look turned out and I can’t wait to continue to use more colors in my future looks.
Below you’ll find the products I used to create this look.
- NYX Cosmetics Pore Fillers & Photo Loving Primer
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- NYC New York Color Translucent Setting Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- Sigma Beauty – Aura Blush Powder (Cor-de-rosa)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – That Glow (Sunburst)
- Urban Decay Potion Eyeshadow Primer
- Makeup Revolution Colour Chaos palette
- Rimmel London ScandelEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner (Nude)
- House of Lashes Iconic
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
- Urban Decay Cosmetics 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil (Stark Naked)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte lipstick (Clay Crush)
Be sure to stop by Ashleigh & Laura’s pages to see what look they have created.
Now for the giveaway. A group of amazing bloggers and myself have teamed up to giveaway the Alice Through the Looking Glass palette by Urban Decay + Sephora Gift Card. 1 lucky winner will win this gorgeous palette.
It’s only open to U.S. & Canada Residents.
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: