Everyone loves shopping on Amazon. At least I think everyone does. Last year I shared a lot of things that I loved from Amazon that I have purchased. And since it’s a new year, let’s round up my Top 10 Amazon’s Best Sellers. And I do need to say thank you to those who continue to support me by using my links. I truly appreciate you. Let’s go ahead and jump into it.
Top 10 Amazon’s Best Sellers for 2021
- Women’s Crewneck Sweater – I’ve shared this in my stories and I truly loved how many of you (my readers) bought the sweater. It comes in a variety of colors and it’s so cozy.
- Women’s V-Neck Bodysuit – You can see how it looks on me in this photo here. I ended up buying another color because I loved how comfy it was. If you are looking for a comfortable bodysuit this is it.
- Kitchen Silicone Cooking Utensils (Khaki) – My favorite set in our kitchen. I haven’t had any issues with these at all. They do come in 4 colors.
- Sherpa Slippers – I recently got these for Christmas and they’re so comfy. If I could sleep with these I would lol.
- Insulated Stainless Steel Waterbottle – These are a must. Keeps your water cold for hours and your ice doesn’t melt. I can have ice in my bottle for almost 24 hours.
- Glass Jar Spice Jars – When I redid my kitchen pantry, I wanted new spice jars and these were perfect. I even bought this spice jar rack to help organize them. The spice jars are big and hold a good amount.
- If you are looking for cute spice labels, I got mine from this shop.
- Plaid Flannel Shacket – Another great seller on Amazon. You def need this shacket.
- Haus Laboratories Lip Pencil – If you haven’t tried out Lady Gaga’s makeup line, you need to! I was so impressed by it. You can see a demo of the lip liner in this video.
- Leave-In Conditioner – You guys know I love my Verb conditioner and this is the best one I’ve ever used. It’s a holy grail.
- Acrylic Drawer Organizers – If you are like me and love to organize your home. Having these acrylic drawer organizers has not only helped me stay organized but also has helped my boys. Plus it makes things look so much prettier.