No one likes to worry about wrinkles. I sure as heck don’t. I have been using anti-aging products for the past 6 years and I have to say the sooner you start adding anti-aging products to your skincare routine the fewer wrinkles will start appearing. Today I am rounding up my must-try anti-aging skincare products you should get.
Must-Try Anti-Aging Skincare Products
Because I am rounding up these products you’ree going to see a breakdown based on categories such as cleansers, serums, treatments, masks, and moisturizers. All of these products mentioned I have tried and love. I am going to be 100% honest with you guys that some of these products are between affordable and luxury. I’m a firm believer that splurging on luxury skincare is worth it because the product speaks for itself!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog! Full disclaimer here.
- Tula The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser – You guys know that this cleanser is by far one of my favorites. I’ve been using it for a year now and it’s honestly so good. This cleanser helps remove impurities and promote’s skin natural moisture balance. Deep cleans your face gently without drying your skin. Key Ingredient: Chicory Root which is a natural anti-inflammatory prebiotic that helps boost the appearance of firmer skin. [Use code: JASMINEMARIA for 15% OFF]
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm – This balm cleanser is not only good to help remove makeup but it contains 9 essential oils that help lift away dirt, leaving your skin soft and clean. It’s also intensely nourishing and contains powerful marine actives proven to firm your skin.
- Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser – I’ve only tried like a sample size of this product and I thought it was a good product. I like that it helps to retexturize aging skin. This is a dual-action product meaning it cleanses and exfoliates your skin.
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser – Using this cleanser has many benefits. Not only does it remove your makeup, cleanses but it also removes impurities and tones your skin.
- Paula’s Choice Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser – Another great cleanser that removes your makeup but also cleanses your skin without drying it out. It contains skin-restoring ingredients and hydrating lotion formula.
- Fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Moisturizer – I would recommend using this if you have dry skin. It provides a dewy hydrated skin. You can use this if you have oily skin but I would suggest using it at night. The moisturizer is a lightweight gel-cream that contains hyaluronic acids and time-release hydro-patches that deliver up to 24hrs of hydration providing your skin a plump look.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream – I absolutely love this moisturizer. It’s so good and I think it’s worth splurging on. They have another version with SPF 30 in it. The moisturizer is going to hydrate, firm, and smooth your skin.
- Boscia Cactus Water Moisturizer – If you’re unfamiliar with Boscia it stands for botanical science with advanced technology. This moisturizer is an ultra-lightweight and fast-absorbing that it’s going to leave your skin feeling soft, supple and smooth. This one is actually one of Brian’s favorite moisturizer. It contains “queen of the night cactus” which is going to rejuvenate and moisturize your skin. The Aloe Vera soothes, restores and provides anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Erno Lazslo Firming Cream – This is another luxury skincare product that I think it’s worth the splurge. It’s plant-powered cream that is going to hydrate, smooth, and give you a lifted look. The firming cream is lightweight, provides hydration to my skin. It contains retinol alternatives Bakuchiol and antioxidant-packed Spirulina which is age-defying and it’s going to contour, firm, and plumps your skin.
The following products are great to avoid any dark circles, puffy eyes, fine lines, and wrinkles that happen around the eyes. My number one tip for you is to keep these products in the fridge. When you use them in the morning or night, the cold product is going to help depuff your eyes, improving blood circulation around the eye area.
- Elemis Peptide 4 Eye Recovery Cream – This eye cream is going to help you revive and restore the appearance of tired and overworked eyes. It’s going to brighten and hydrate under and around the eyes.
- Pathology Wink Day & Night Eye Gels – These are great to wear in the morning for about 5 minutes on those nights where you get no sleep. It’s going to depuff your tired eyes and make you look awake within those 5 minutes. It’s cooling, soothing, and refreshing on the eyes.
- Soon Skincare Hydrogel Eye Gels with Collagen – I recently started to use these and I absolutely love them. I use them once a week. This is going to combat dark circles, crow’s feet, puffiness and sagging eyelids. The hydrogel eye gels counteract the effects of sun-damage, hangovers, poor sleep, frustratingly long commutes, inadequate makeup removal, too much screen time, and environmental toxins.
- Supergoop! Bright-Eyed Mineral Eye Cream – Since the skin around the eyes is super thin, it’s more prone to hyperpigmentation which leads to dark circles and UV damage. I love that this is an eye cream that has illuminating pink tint that helps revive your tired eyes.
- Bliss Eye Do All Things – This eye product has a roller at the tip which is going to massage the product under the eyes. It awakens and hydrates while it tightens, depuffs, and brightens the skin.
- Erno Lazslo Multi-Task Eye Gel Cream – This eye gel will dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines, bags, puffiness, and dark circles for a more refreshed and rejuvenated look. I love that it has an applicator to help apply the product and contour the skin.
[Relatable Post: Best Eye Creams to Look Refreshed]
Treatments & Serums
- Fresh Kombucha Antioxidant Facial Treatment Essence – Great routine to your skincare is having a toner whether or not you have oily skin. This toner is suitable for all skin types and it helps with dullness, dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads – These pads are going to tone, brighten, and exfoliate the skin. If you use it daily (2x a day) it’s going to smooth out the skin’s texture.
- Dermalogica Age Smart BioLumin-C Serum – I have been using this daily. The age smart BioLumin-C serum is going to gently exfoliate unbalanced pigmentation. It’s great for fine lines, dullness, and hyperpigmentation.
- Dermalogica Retinol Acne Clearing Oil – Nobody likes acne and if you’re someone who deals with it, this is a great oil to use. Not only does hep with the acne/blemish but it’s going to smooth out the skin’s texture.
- Kate Somerville Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum – Another product I have been using and loving. It visibly treats and transforms your dull, sagging skin improving the elasticity and firmness. It’s also going to provide moisture for a younger-looking complexion.
[Relatable Post: Facial Serums Worth Investing][shop_slider full=”no”][shop_heading][/shop_heading]
Using a mask is another great addition to your skincare routine. Here are 3 of my favorites. These help with skin elasticity, firmness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask
- GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask
- Olay Firming Mask