*Affiliate links being used at no cost to you. Full disclaimer here.
Happy Monday! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. It was a busy weekend for me. I had to work a wedding on Saturday and then I met with a few local bloggers here in Madison for some brunch. It was so much fun. For today’s post, I wanted to share with y’all my favorite products from Physicians Formula. I have been using Physicians Formula for a while now and I will say their products have changed throughout the years.[bctt tweet=”Want to know what my favorite #PhysiciansFormula beauty items are? See for yourself. ” username=”thejasminemaria”]
A few were a hit for me and others not so much. These items below are the ones that made the Best of Physicians Formula cosmetics. I will break it down for you for face, eyes, and lips.[asym_gallery style=”style_one” full=”no” layout=”portrait”]
Best of Physicians Formula Cosmetics
- Spotlight Illuminator – I’ve talked about this primer so many times. I love how it gives you that glow underneath the foundation (even full coverage foundation) without the glitter. It also blurs, corrects, and protects your skin.
- Rosé All Day Oil-Free Serum – You can use this under your foundation as a primer. It helps tighten and brighten skin for a radiant glow.
- The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 – I just got this foundation a month ago and it’s so good. I love it. I love the way it looks on my skin and makes my skin feel. You can easily build up the coverage.
- Butter Bronzer – EVERYONE’s FAVORITE bronzer. No joke. If you haven’t tried this bronzer, you are missing out. Not only does it smell good but it also comes in a variety of bronzer shades.
- Bronze Booster Highlight & Contour Palette – I am a fan of contour palettes, especially when they are powder. This palette comes in matte or shimmer. I prefer the matte palette. The highlight shade is perfect for brightening under your eyes.
- Butter Highlighter – My favorite shade is the “Champagne”. When you touch the highlighter it feels creamy and buttery but it transforms onto your skin like powder.
- Butter Blush – Physicians Formula has a range of blushes but the Butter Blush is my favorite. It’s not so shimmery like their other blushes. They also come in 4 shades.
- Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls – multi-colored pearls that blend together to give you an instantly glowing complexion.
- Brow Last Longwearing Brow Gel – Okay at first I hated this product and maybe it’s because I never really used a gel before to fill in my brows but after a few tries and uses, I started to love it.
- Killer Curves Mascara – I freaking love the wand to this mascara. Not only does it give your lashes volume but also gives them length.
- Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Kohl Kajal Eyeliner – It’s infused with argan oil so it’s ultra-nourishing & conditioning on your eyes. Super easy glide-on pencil and creamy. It’s also pigmented.
- Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Mascara – Just like the eyeliner, the mascara also contains argan oil. It gives you thicker and fuller lashes while looking healthy.
- Eyeshadow Quad – I have two of these in my vanity in the shades “Classic Nudes” which is awesome to use for everyday wear and “Smokey Plums” which is beautiful to create a smokey eye look. Colors are pigmented, you get 2 matte shades and 2 shimmers in the palette.
- The Healthy Lip Velvet Liquid Lipstick – By far my favorite out of all of their lipsticks. These are so comfy on the lips, pigmented and long-lasting. Comes in 13 different shades. I actually have written a post which you can read here.
I can’t wait to see what other products Physicians Formula comes out with. Of course, I will always give you my honest opinion of beauty products or anything I share on my blog.
Tell me, what’s your favorite Physicians Formula product?