You guys sunny, warm weather is finally here. Which also means.. spring cleaning!! No I’m not talking about spring cleaning your house instead spring cleaning your pores. Having radiant, healthy looking skin is very important in the summer time especially if you have oily skin. I’m going to share with you a quick mini tutorial on achieving that radiant, healthy looking skin using the Bioré Charcoal products plus a makeup tutorial on glowy bronze face with a pop of pink/purple lips to show off your clean pores.
Washing your face is very important when it comes to achieving a healthy looking skin. I think a lot of people forget how important it is. I have oily skin and I have to wash my face twice a day (before applying makeup and after removing my makeup).
Using the Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser daily has my skin feeling soft, radiant, and clean. First thing first wet your face, then pump some of the cleansers on your hand and massage the product all over your face until the product starts to foam. Do this for about 2 minutes and then rinse your face. Do not dry your face.
What does the Biorê Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser do?
- Made up of Natural Charcoal, known to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
- Deep cleans 2x better than a basic cleanser and naturally purifies
- Pumps black, lathers white, rinses clean
- Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!
- Purifies pores to leave your face deeply cleaned and your skin tingly-smooth
- Gentle enough to use daily
Now I’m going to use the Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask. I use this once a week. This will take your skin to the next level. Wet your face and apply the mask all over your face. Wait 1 minute before rinsing off.
What the Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask do?
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
- Purifies pores 2.5x better* (*than a basic cleanser)
- This unique formula heats on contact to open pores and remove pore-clogging dirt and oil
- Gives you purified pores in just 1 minute!
- Most competitive masks take 10 minutes
- Removed 2.5x more pore-clogging dirt and oil than basic cleanser
- Oil Free
Bioré Charcoal products helped my skin so much. It looks and feels amazing. The Bioré Charcoal products are available at Walmart, located in the skincare aisle, right next to the beauty section.
That’s the best part of Bioré Charcoal products. I have a clean and smooth canvas for my makeup. It’s pretty obvious that makeup is my life but I can’t do glamorous looks every day. So I’m showing you my simple bronze look which includes foundation, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and of course my lipstick.
Step 1: Apply your favorite eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.
Step 2: Apply your foundation and setting powder.
Step 3: Apply your bronzer on your forehead, nose, and cheeks.
Step 4: Apply your lipstick, I chose to go with this pink/purple matte lipstick.
So there you have it, my bronze makeup look and perfect for springtime (day or night). Have you tried the Bioré Charcoal products? If so, what do you love about these products?