I am back with a spring makeup look. I sort of missed creating makeup looks. I’ve been so busy with wedding planning and creating a variety of content for my blog that I forgot about makeup looks. But I am getting that back into my content. Today I have this vibrant coral spring makeup look. I definitely see myself using these colors because they are perfect for summer.
[asym_gallery style=”style_one” full=”no” layout=”portrait”]
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog! Full disclaimer here.
Coral Spring Makeup Look
I definitely used the Urban Decay Born To Run eyeshadow palette. Like always I like to stick with one eyeshadow palette because I don’t think it’s okay to try and get you guys to purchase a variety of palettes for the eye look. I know personally myself I wouldn’t do it. When I was thinking about the look, I wanted to keep the skin glowy, very bronze and for the eye look, I wanted to create something that was easy to recreate.
- Primer: Physicians Formula Spotlight Illuminator + COVERGIRL Full Spectrum Matte Ambition
- Foundation: Physicians Formula Healthy Skin Foundation
- Concealer: Cover FX Power Play
- Cream Contour: COVERGIRL Full Spectrum Concealer
- Setting Powder: Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Powder
- Bronzer: Essence Matt Bronzing
- Contour: Profusion Contour Palette
- Blush: Physicians Formula Murumuru
- Highlight: Pixi Glow-y Glossamer Duo Delicate Dew
- Primer: Morphe Eyelid Primer
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Born to Run – shades: riff, baja, accelerate, & good as gone
- Shimmer: Almay Velvet Foil Cream Shadow (Cupid Gaze)
- Eyeliner: Mr. Write (Seymour Loveletters)
- Mascara: Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes
- False Lashes: Kiss Blowout (Pixie)
- Brow: NYX Tame & Frame Pomade