TGIF!!! Who loves dark moody makeup looks? I personally love them especially in the fall because let’s be honest, it goes perfectly with fall. I was so excited to get this look started because I was inspired by the Rimmel London Stay Matte liquid lipstick (Midnight). The color is so dark and purple. I have been wanting to use this lip color since I got it last winter and you can read the review on this liquid lipstick.
Earrings + Necklace from Kinsley Armelle (use code: thejasminemaria for 15%OFF)
When it comes to the vampy makeup looks, I love using dark colors almost close to black. Sadly I didn’t have a lip color that was close to black (or black for that matter) otherwise I would have used it. But the Rimmel London Midnight lipstick is still dark. Because I chose this lip color and was inspired by it, I wanted to find an eyeshadow palette that I know that had some shades close to the lip color. I really do love how this look turned out. I have a feeling that I will be recreating this makeup look again this fall. I just love the dark purple color.[bctt tweet=”4 different Dark Vampy makeup looks that are perfect for fall. ” username=”thejasminemaria”]
Dark Vampy Fall Makeup Look
- Primer: Bronx Colors Cosmetics Pore Minimizer
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
- Concealer: L.A. Girl Pro HD
- Setting Powder: PopBeauty Setting 101 (Banana Shade) + PopBeauty Velvet Face Powder
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Bronze Booster
- Contour: Jesse’s Girl Contour Palette
- Blush: Physicians Formula Butter Blush
- Highlight: PopBeauty Prismatic Pop Illuminating Powder (Stellar Night)
- Eyeshadow: Profusion Cosmetics Sultry palette + Morphe 35F
- Eyeliner: Mellow Cosmetics Gel Liner + Pixi Beauty Define Waterline
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex
- Lashes: Koko Lashes (Stella)
Lip: Rimmel London Stay Matte (Midnight)
Be sure you check out these ladies vampy makeup looks and/or tutorials on their looks.
Are you a fan of the dark moody vampy looks?