Welcome to week 9 of the Beauty Mix. I can’t believe this is the last week of June. Who else can’t believe we’re getting into July already? Ugh time needs to slow down. Pretty soon it’s going to be fall before we know it. Even though fall is my favorite season, I’m trying to enjoy my summer as much as possible.
Back to the Beauty Mix, this week is all about transforming your day look to night. This was a bit of a challenge because I didn’t know what exactly to do with the eyes because I didn’t want to go too hard on the eyes since I had to transform the look.
In the end I was able to transform this look by simply using less products on the day look and added eyeliner to transform the day look to night.
I’m a firm believer that this is something ANYONE can do because I only used the Tarte Cosmetics Energy Noir Clay palette. If you’re unfamiliar with this palette well it’s a full face, eyes, and cheeks palette in one. It includes 8 eyeshadows, blush and highlight. I wrote a full review here on this palette.[bctt tweet=”Check out @thejasminemaria & @ashleighrosemua Day to Night Glam Makeup Look #bbloggers #beauty” via=”no”]
Products I used to create the Day to Night Glam Makeup Look
- Maybelline Instant Skin Pore Eraser
- Maybelline Matte + Poreless Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer
- NYC New York Color Translucent powder
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer
- Tarte Cosmetics Energy Noir palette (Blush + highlight)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
- Tarte Cosmetics Energy Noir palette (shade: misty mauve + charged up)
- House of Lashes – Smokey Muse
- Smashbox Full Exposure
- Katherine Cosmetics – Bonanza Black Everyday
- Milani Cosmetics – Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick (shade: Matte Naked & Matte Fearless)
If you created a Day to Night Glam makeup look before definitely link it down below because I really would love to see how you transformed a day look into a night look. Be sure to stop by Ashleigh’s blog to check out her makeup look as well!
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: