Thanks to Dick’s Sporting Goods for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions and thoughts presented are entirely my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Jasmine Maria Blog!
By the title, you’re probably wondering what the heck? A Dick’s Sporting Goods haul? YES! Although we spent most of our time buying baseball clothing/gear for our boys. We love DSG and what they have. We also like to buy casual clothing or shoes there too. Dick’s Sporting Goods isn’t just a sports/outdoor store.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Haul
Now let’s jump into the haul. Here are items I got from Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Calia by Carrie Underwood Women’s Ottoman 1/4 Zip Pullover – The coziest sweater. I love that I can easily style this with leggings, joggers, or even jeans. (available in other colors)
- Nike’s Women’s Sportswear Essential Fleece Joggers – These are so soft. I absolutely love how these feel. (available in other colors)
- Calia by Carrie Underwood Women’s Faux Fur Pom Beanie – You need this. It’s a thick material and keeps you very warm. (available in other colors)
- Adidas Women’s QT Racer Shoes (leopard print) – I love love love these. Perfect for casual wear.
- DSG (Dick’s Sporting Goods) Women’s Fleece Joggers – I was shocked by how soft the material is. Perfect for on the go.
- DSG Women’s Performance High Rise Leggings – Perfect for working out. I love that it has pockets.
- Nike Men’s Futura Club Fleece Hoodie – My hubby loves it. He said it’s so soft so I had to get him the matching joggers for it too!
A really good thing about Dick’s Sporting Goods is that they do offer curbside pickup, if you’re still not ready to shop in stores or if you’re in hurry. They’re aiming to be your one-stop-shop for apparel, footwear, and accessories for women, men, and kids. Dick’s prides itself on being a lifestyle retail leader that offers popular styles across top brands such as Nike, Adidas, The North Face, Carhartt, and many more.