Fellas! This one is for you. I know how hard it is to find ideas of what to give your girl, mom, sister, aunt, or any female in your life. I’m here to give you some ideas that are great gift ideas for the holidays. The good thing about this gift guide is that majority of these ideas are under $50 but I do have some high-end items that may be great gift options.
Gift Guide for Her
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog! Full disclaimer here.
- Apple Watch – If she has an iPhone and doesn’t have the watch why not give her an apple watch to go with it.
- Apple AirPods – Another great option to have as an iPhone owner.
- Kindle – These are great if she loves to read. I personally have one and love it because I don’t have to worry about carrying books when traveling and I can easily take this anywhere.
- Temper Control Coffee Mug – AMAZING if she’s someone who is constantly reheating her coffee. This keeps your coffee warm.
- Tula Holiday Skincare Kits – These are great options for stocking stuffers. You can even save 15% with code: JASMINEMARIA
Gift Guide for Beauty Lovers – I compiled a list of beauty gift sets that she will love!
- Skincare Fridge – This would be amazing for her as some skincare products work best when they’re cold. She can easily place this on her vanity or wherever she gets ready.
- Bearpaw Loki Slippers – Slippers are always a must when gifting. Especially if she’s someone that loves wearing slippers.
- Laniege Dream & Wonder Gift Set – They have the best lip treatment masks!
- Smart Wifi Diffuser – If she loves having a diffuser upgrade it to a smart wifi diffuser. She can download the app so she has full control of it.
- Edens Garden De-Stress Essential Oil Kit – They have the best essential oils. I highly recommended this set.
- Revlon Salon One-Step Styler – One of the best stylers out there.
- Throw Blanket – Every girl loves having throw blankets!
- Custom Tumblers – This etsy shop has the cutest custom cold cups, hot cups and mugs. Highly recommend it.
- Sherpa Booties with Grippers – These sherpa booties are great for the cold months around the house.
- Sonia Kashuk Rose Quartz Roller – Great tool to have in the fridge for depuffing and wrinkles.
- Nano Pods Wireless Headphones – If the Apple AirPods are out of your price change, these nano pods are cute and come in other colors.
- Cozy Beanie – It’s perfect for winter and comes in a variety of colors.
- No More Wine Headaches – if she loves wine but gets headaches, get her this. It’s going to remove any sulfates in wine which is the main cause for headaches.
Be sure to bookmark this page as I will be updating this page!