Holiday shopping for men can be a little hard. Or at least for me, it is. I had my husband help me compile great gift ideas that may be something your husband, brother, father, or any male figure in your life would love. I have broken it down by price range and hope that it fits your budget.
Gift Guide for Him
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog! Full disclaimer here.
- PS5 – If your husband is into video games like mine is, then he is probably dying to get the PS5. It’s something my husband has been wanting since they mentioned the launch. You won’t be able to get this in stores sadly, so it will need to be ordered online.
- Nordgreen Native Black Dial Watch – Watches are great gift ideas if they’re into them. My husband loves them because he can switch from using his Apple Watch over to a nice watch when we go out. Nordgreen has many great options/styles of watches.
- AirPods – Brian recently got these and he highly recommends them if you’re someone who loves to workout.
- Temperature Control Mug – Great to have if he works at the office! It’s a temperature-controlled coffee mug so your coffee won’t ever get cold while it’s on the stand. It has a built-in rechargeable battery, a smart LED indicates when the beverage has reached your perfect temp, and it’s iOS and Andriod compatible.
- Apple Watch – Great if they have an iPhone and love to work out.
- Amazon Kindle – Book reader? Kindles are great for the book readers! Takes less space and you can travel with it.
AddStyle Co RFID Blocking Wallet Card – How often does your husband buy a new wallet? Probably not often. Brian has this wallet from AddStyle Co. and it’s engraved with his initials. It’s made from Crazy Horse (Full-Grain leather) so it’s going to last a very long time. It has 3 pockets for cards. They have other styles as well.
Whiskey Glass Set – If he’s a whiskey fan why not gift him a new set of whiskey glasses.
Frost Silicone Round Ice Cube Tray – This would be an awesome addition to the Whiskey Glass Set.
Tommy John’s – Boxers are a great addition to their stocking stuffers. Men can always use a brand new pair of boxers and Tommy John’s is the best.