*Affiliate links being used. Full disclaimer here.
Happy Friday! This week has flown by so fast. I need time to slow down because I don’t want it to be Christmas yet. Speaking of Christmas, have you done your shopping yet? We haven’t yet and we are hoping to get it done this weekend while the boys are with their dad. Because it’s easier to do it when they’re gone.
This week for the Beauty Mix Series, we are sharing makeup looks using the color plum. For me, this one was a bit hard because I didn’t know if I wanted to do a smokey eye, halo eye or subtle look. Instead, this is what I created. A little bit of glam with smokey. You can definitely rock this makeup look for New Year’s or any holiday parties you are planning to attend.[asym_gallery style=”style_one” full=”no” layout=”portrait”]
[asym_gallery style=”style_one” full=”no” layout=”landscape”] [/asym_gallery] [columns_container type=”img” style=”style_two” full=”no” align=”left”][column_element][outfit_img src=”https://jasminemaria.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/glam-plum-makeup-8.jpg” size=”landscape”][/column_element] [column_element][shop_slider][shop_heading]Shop my Outfit[/shop_heading]
Glam Plum Makeup
I really love how this look turned out. I did create a tutorial for you which can see down below. Doesn’t matter what eye color you have, these colors will work amazing on any. I did have to use 2 different eyeshadow palettes to create this look but personally feel like you can create this eye look using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Reinessance palette or any drugstore that resembles the shades.
- Soap & Glory Speed Plump Moisturizer
- e.l.f Cosmetics Poreless Primer
- Covergirl Trueblend Matte Made Foundation
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- Cover FX Matte Setting Powder
- L.A. Girl Pro HD Pressed Powder
- Essence Matte Bronzer
- PopBeauty Contour 101 (luminous)
- Makeup Revolution Matte Blush (Nude)
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl (gilded honey)
- Too Faced Eye Insurance Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry (Bing & Devilish)
- Sigma Beauty Vol.2 Warm Neutrals (Russet & Charmer)
- Cover FX Eye Shimmers (Moon Stone)
- The Balm Cosmetics Liquid Liner
- Covergirl Lash Primer + Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- PUR Cosmetics 3D Cruelty-Free Lashes (Jet Setter)
- Thrive Causemetics Brow Liner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- L.A. Girl Ultimate Lip Intense Wear Auto Lipliner (Forever Bare)
- PopBeauty x Vicmram Matte Liquid Lipstick (Basic B)
Be sure to check out these ladies makeup looks!