*Affiliate links being used at no cost to you. Full disclaimer here.
Countdown to Christmas: 11 days (10 if you’re Hispanic because the majority of Hispanics celebrate on Christmas Eve). I remember growing up our family would get together and we would go to church, have dinner, party & dance until Midnight and then us kids got to open presents that “Santa Clause” brought us Christmas Eve morning. A tradition that I keep doing with my boys. We always open presents on Christmas Eve.
Because Christmas is so close, I wanted to create a makeup look using the color green. I mean it’s the staple color of Christmas. I also wanted to use the Profusion Cosmetics Chocolate palette which had these beautiful shades of green I was itching to play with and this is the look I came up with. Now to some, this look may look intimidating but I promise it’s not. It’s VERY BOLD & GLAM that’s for sure.
[RELATED POST: Red Lipstick Holiday Glam][asym_gallery style=”style_one” full=”no” layout=”portrait”]
[columns_container type=”img” style=”style_three” full=”no” align=”left”][column_element][outfit_img src=”https://jasminemaria.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Green-Eye-Makeup-Look7.jpg” size=”landscape”][/column_element] [column_element][shop_slider][shop_heading]SHOP MY LOOK[/shop_heading]
Green Eye Makeup Look for Christmas
- Primer: Physicians Formula Spotlight Illuminator
- Foundation: Physicians Formula Healthy Foundation
- Concealer: Flower Beauty Light Illusion Full Coverage
- Powder: Maybelline Shine Control
- Bronzer: Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
- Contour: Physicians Formula Highlight & Contour (matte)
- Blush: Flower Beauty Flower Pots
- Highlight: PUR Cosmetics Quick Pro Highlight Palette
- Palette: Profusion Cosmetics Chocolates (likeable, quest, wicked and cypress)
- Top Eyeliner: NYX Cosmetics Liner
- Bottom Eyeliner: Urban Decay Glide-On 24/7 Born to Run (Overdrive)
- Mascara: Winky Lux So Extra
- Lashes: DoDo Lashes #D119 (use code: thejasminemaria for 10-15% OFF)
- Brows: Makeup Revolution Pomade
- Dose of Colors x Desi & Katy Velvet (My Main)
Be sure to check out Ashleigh’s makeup look & the products she used for this beautiful eye look.