Thanks to Tweak’d By Nature for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions and thoughts presented are entirely my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Jasmine Maria Blog!
Since I’ve been rockin’ my natural curls for the past 2 weeks, I have been lovin’ it. But with rockin’ my natural curls, I do have to be careful with the hair products I use. For someone who has curly hair, it is only right that I stick with products that are natural and free of sulfates and parabens. Tweak’d By Nature sent me 2 of their Hair Treatments.
[asym_gallery style=”style_one” full=”no” layout=”portrait”] [/asym_gallery]
Haircare Routine with Tweak’d By Nature
Tweak’d By Nature’s hair treatments are a 5-in-1 treatment. This means that this product shampoos, conditions, detangles, shine enhances and of course repairs your hair. Because I’ve spent that last 14 years of my life simply blow-drying and using a curling iron to my hair, my curls needed to get revived!
I decided to use the Restore Coco-Nutty Hair Treatment because I love anything coconut scented. It’s an 8oz and it cost $35. But with this restore hair treatment, you are getting 5 products in 1 container. The Restore Coco-Nutty Hair Treatment gently cleanses and conditions without stripping the hair. It does also provide shine and strength by delivering moisture for a natural and more healthy-looking hair. It’s formulated with Dhatelo Seed Oil, Kenari Nuts, Banana, Oats, and Wild Honey and a few other key ingredients.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog! Full disclaimer here.
Their products are cruelty-free and considered clean beauty.
Why should you buy the Restore Coco-Nutty Hair Treatment do?
- It’s a 5-in-1 formula that replaces your hair treatment, shampoo, conditioner, detangler, and shine enhancer. This helps free up some space in the bathroom cabinets.
- It helps hydrate and enhance shine for a smooth finish.
- You first apply the product to your hair before getting it wet.
- It provides a balance of cleansing and conditioning without weighing your hair down.
- It helps the hair with moisture to help promote elasticity and to help prevent breakage.
How do you use it since it’s a 5-in-1 product?
- When it’s hair wash day, you apply the product all over your hair making sure you’re focusing it on the mid of your hair to the ends. You leave it on for 5 mins.
- Once the 5 mins are up, you going to wet your hair completely and reapply the hair product but this time you are massaging it into your hair.
- Add a splash of water like you do when you are shampooing and rinse!
Overall I love how this makes my hair feel. I’ve noticed too that since using this hair product my scalp isn’t as itchy as it uses to be. My scalp tends to get super dry when the weather gets old which makes my scalp itchy. The Restore Coco-Nutty Hair Treatment has been helping with moisturizing my scalp. Which is amazing. I also have another scent called Yogi-Berry which I can’t wait to use once I am done with the Coco-Nutty.
Tweak’d By Nature has a lot of other hair products and even skincare products you can definitely check out either on their website, Amazon, HSN or QVC.