Who’s attending a holiday party this season? Personally, I don’t party (I’m too old for it or at least it feels like it) but I do love a good glam party makeup look. When I think of holiday parties I think of sparkly eye looks. So for this holiday party look, I decided to go with a smokey eye with a white glitter.
The good thing about this look is that all of the products I used was DRUGSTORE! With the exception of the lashes and glitter. But I can definitely link some dupes for the glitter. I also decided to use TWO lip colors to showcase that you can wear a nude or bold lip color with this eye look.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that any clicks may result in a small commission to keeping Jasmine Maria Blog running at no additional cost to you.
Products Used for Holiday Beauty | Party Makeup
- Primer: Bronx Colors Studioline Magic Foundation Primer
- Foundation: Maybelline Matte + Poreless
- Concealer: L.A. Girl HD Pro
- Setting Powder: Catrice Cosmetics Prime & Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof
- Bronzer: Essence Sun Club Bronzer
- Contour: Wet’n Wild MegaGlo Contouring palette
- Blush: Makeup Revolution Matte Blush (Nude)
- Highlight: Physicians Formula Butter Highlighter (Pearl)
- Primer: e.l.f cosmetics HD concealer (be sure to set it with powder)
- Eyeshadow: Pixi x It’s Judy Time (Black Eyeshadow) + Physicians Formula Eyeshadow Quad (Classic Nudes)
- Glitter: Urban Decay Heavy Metals Glitter Eyeliner (Distortion + PYRO)
- Eyeliner: e.l.f cosmetics waterproof liquid liner
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational (top lashes) + Catrice Cosmetics Glam & Doll Volume Mascara (lower lashes)
- Lashes: Kara Lashes #605
- Option#1: Makeup Revolution Iconic Matte Nude Lipstick (Inclination)
- Option#2: Essence Long Lasting Lipstick (#28 Time for Toffee Break?)
For this post, I did team up with a few beauty bloggers. So definitely check out their posts and looks.