OH EM GEE!! It’s already the last day of July. Only about a month left of summer then FALL! Sorry to remind you guys of it but fall is my favorite season. With it being the last day of the month I’m rounding up all my July’s Beauty Favorites.
1. NYX Super Skinny Marker – By far my favorite liquid eyeliner. It’s waterproof and last long. Gives the wing eyes that I always want.
2. ColourPop (High Tide) Highlight – I was a little concerned about this product because you can only use it with a synthetic brush but using your fingers works just fine. I love how pigmented it is.
3. E.L.F Lip Exfoliator – I have been looking into lip exfoliators for a while now and I almost decided to make my own at home but I just don’t like doing stuff like that so I found out that E.L.F had one and for only $3. This product gently removes dry and chapped lips. It has vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape Jojoba oils.
4. E.L.F Translucent Powder – I use this for setting my concealer underneath my eyes (“baking”). I’ve been using this product for quite some time now and it’s seriously the best setting powder I’ve used.
5. Beauty Blender – I can’t get over how amazing a beauty blender is. It applies my concealer and foundation so good. I don’t even use a brush anymore. Like I said before if you don’t have one you need to get one. lol
7. Maybelline Master Concealer – If you haven’t tried this product, go to the store and get it. I love how it conceals so perfect. It’s full coverage as well. Little amount goes long ways with this product.
8. Master Prime Blur + Illuminate primer – Brightens dull complexions, protects with SPF30. I love how it makes my foundation apply so perfectly and at the same time it illuminates. I have their other “Blur + Smooth”.
9. NYX Baked Blush (Foreplay) – I was surprised when I went to ulta and saw this product was “baked” because I didn’t think they did have any baked products. The blush is pigmented and it also illuminates at the same time. Foreplay is the name of it by the way, funny I think. Lol
These are my July beauty favorites. What are some of your favorite products for this month?