Today marks the first day of May. How exciting is that? Summer is around the corner and I’m so happy about that.
With it being a new month lets see how what last months goals were and see what I accomplished.
1. Save money- I want to at least save $300 this month to make sure that we have money to spend this summer.
2. Work out – Even if it’s sit ups, jumping jacks, push ups, planks, etc…
3. Drink more water – I’ve been slacking at drinking water.
4. Go to a farmers market.
5. Plant flowers on my balcony.
6. Get a small balcony table/chair set.
7. Try and make a few different dishes that I haven’t made.
8. Stop eating out. I want to make sure that this month I don’t go out and eat. I want to make meals at home instead.
9. Get a new bedding set for my bed. Spring colors!!!
10. New wall art for my living room.
I’m surprised that I was able to drink more water last month. I have a problem with drinking soda. Lol Finally planted some flowers. They’re planted in the seed starters so hopefully they start to grow soon because Landon is driving me crazy asking me “mommy when are they going to grow?” everyday. Lol