New month – new goals. This time I want to make sure I complete some of the task this month.
Hey girl hey! I’m Ashley & I blog over at That Southern Mama. I am super excited to be taking over Jasmine’s blog today! My friend Amanda over at Knock On Wood Blog recently did a Q & A / favorites type of post, & I thought it would be perfect for my guest post today! & thanks Jasmine for having me on your blog! You’re the best!
1. Favorite pet I ever had
Chiyo. She was my white & tan chi-weenie. I gave her up when we decided to move back to Georgia from Oklahoma.
2. Favorite food I’ve cooked
Well I love food period! & I cook all the time. So most recent thing I cooked that I loved was the other day. I made grilled cheeseburger wraps. AMAZING! Recipe soon maybe?!
3. Teacher who changed my life, and why
I honestly do not know. I have had few that really inspired me. It has been about 10 years since I graduated & for the most part I have forgot names! I have a horrible memory.
4. The best paid entertainment I’ve ever seen
Japanfest 2014. I will be going every year now! I went with my husband last year & I can not wait to take the girls this year.
5. Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours
Pinterest. Blog reading. Netflixing. Reading.
6. My greatest skill (past or current)
I think I have some bad ass cooking skills that seem to be getting better with time.
7. The best advice I’ve ever been given
Well now that I am a mama I would say best advice is BREATHE or to cut myself some slack.
8. My favorite flower – purchased
Roses I suppose.
9. My favorite flower or plant – personally grown
I am not currently growing any. But that sure would be fun!
10. The most favorite gift I’ve ever gotten – what and from whom?
My children. Little gifts from God.
11. My most suspenseful moment
I would say my current situation. My husband got laid off in February. He went to an interview the other day for a really good job. & now we wait!
12. My most unexpected achievement?
My little piece of the internet – my blog. Or making babies if that counts!
13. My favorite paid employment, ever
The one where I worked around cupcakes all day! 😛
14. The favorite dessert I’ve ever eaten
Donuts. & they are the devil!
15. The most scared I’ve been by a bug or critter
The time[s] when I find a spider, go get something to kill it with, come back and it is no where to be found.
16. My favorite household chore
17. Favorite item no one knows I own?
Uhh.. maybe my hair extensions I have not worn in years. I need to trim and color them. I should totally rock them again! They would make my messy bun even more awesome.
18. The prettiest shiny object I’ve ever owned
My diamond tennis bracelet my grandma & granddaddy got me one yet. I have maybe wore it twice. I love it to much to wear.
19. Favorite outdoor smell
When someone is burning wood.
20. Favorite song I ever danced to and with whom?
Shake it Off. Dance offs in the kitchen with my husband and toddler.
21. The favorite place I have ever traveled to where I’d spend my whole life if I could?
Oklahoma. I honestly never thought we would move back to GA. I would move back to Oklahoma in a heart beat.
22. The most significant change I’ve had to go through and how it made me better
Becoming a mother. I had to put myself last. & I have learned patience. I know what it feels like to have my heart FULL of love for someone else.
23. Favorite environmental sound (rain, thunder, etc.)
24. Best time I’ve had playing with a pet
I miss my walks down our dirt road in Oklahoma with my dogs.
25. The favorite picture I’ve ever taken?
These.. but I am obsessed with selfies and my minis so I am sure I will have new favorites tomorrow. 😛
My Kenzie Love. 08/2013 [ 9 months ]
My Mina Grace. 3/2015 [ one day shy of 3 months in this picture ]
Have you heard about Ipsy? I’ve heard a lot of good things about Ipsy. I decided to join in on the fun and check out what the buzz was about. I finally got off the waitlist. Got my very first “glam bag”.
What came in this cute little bag??
Let me tell you…
1. NYX Butter Lipstick
2. Crown Brush (Eyeshadow/Crease Duet)
3. Pixi by Petra eyeshadow
4. Skyn Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gel
5. Coolway Hair Serum
I have tried so far the eye gels and hair serum. I love it. My hair felt so soft, silky and looks shinier. The skyn firming eye gels were amazing. Saw results within 10 mins. I know that each person gets different items in their bags. I will admit I was jealous of some of the other girls bags but I do love my items. I can’t wait for next months items.
Did you receive an Ipsy bag??
This weekend we surprisingly got a warm weather. 50 degrees and I was able to wear my ripped jeans, boots, tank and cardigan. I loved it. I hate having to bundle up.
We decided to take the boys to Chucke Cheese and Ella’s Deli. Why not take advantage of the good weather.
Boys were so excited to go to Chucke Cheese. We haven’t been there since Rylan’s 5th birthday. I don’t know about you but I love Chucke Cheese pizza. So delicious. We had a competition to see who could win tickets for the boys. Of course we split in teams. Rylan and Mommy – Landon & Brian. They won. 149 tickets and I only got 94. Lol Sad day for me.
After some fun there we took the boys to Ella’s Deli. It’s such a fun place for the kids. Their ice cream so delicious.
The boys were so amazed by the fun stuff around the restaurant. Landon had the “superman” ice cream and Rylan had the “rainbow” ice cream. Brian and I decided to get the “Grilled Pound Cake with ice cream and hot fudge”. Delightful.