Today’s look for the Beauty Mix is all about the simple glam makeup look. Definitely, the simplest makeup look I have created yet. It’s probably going to be my everyday routine when I don’t want to do anything.
To me, it’s all about the minimal wing liner, eyeshadow with the bold lipstick and of course glamorous eyelashes. I also wanted to use my Urban Decay Naked2 palette which I haven’t used in months. So if you have the Naked2 palette this is going to be something you can easily recreate.
Products I used to create this Simple Glam makeup look
- NYX Cosmetics Pore Fillers primer
- NYX Cosmetics Shine Killer primer
- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro HD Foundation
- Maybelline Masterfix Setting Powder
- PÜR Cosmetics Jumbo Bronzer (Glow Together)
- ColourPop Cosmetics Blush (Prenup)
- Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Baked Illuminator (Light Beam)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (Tease, Snakebite, Busted, Chopper and Bootycall)
- Beauty Bakerie GELato (on the waterline)
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
- House of Lashes – Heartbreaker
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lips (Frick’n Frack)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
There you have it. Super easy, simple glam makeup look you can easily create yourself if you’re not a pro on makeup. Be sure to stop by Ashleigh’s blog to check out her Simple Glam Makeup Look.
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: