We are officially in the month of February which means – HELLO VALENTINE’S DAY! Some people may not like this holiday and that’s fine but I love it. Everything is pink, red, and white. I get chocolate and I can also create makeup looks. When it comes to Valentine’s Day you’ll see a lot of red lipstick and that’s fine. But what I like to do as well, is create beautiful eye looks.
I am collaborating with a few amazing bloggers to show you different makeup looks for Valentine’s Day. This will NOT be my only makeup look for this holiday. You’ll definitely see a lot more.
For this collaboration, I definitely wanted to create a romantic eye look. I kept it very simple and I used the L.A. Girl Nudes Beauty Brick Eyeshadow palette because it contained a lot of pretty pink shades. I also noticed that this a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Which is awesome because I don’t have that palette yet. I need to get it soon.
Products used for Soft Romantic Valentine’s Day Makeup
- Moisturizer: First Aid Beauty Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
- Primer: Maybelline Pore Eraser
- Foundation: NYX Total Control Drops [RELATED POST: Foundation Review]
- Concealer: L.A. Girl HD Pro
- Setting Powder: Catrice Cosmetics Prime & Fine Mattifying Powder + POP Beauty Velvet Powder (shade 3)
- Bronzer: NYX Matte Bronzer
- Contour: Profusion Cosmetics Contour
- Blush: Makeup Revolution Matte Blush (Nude)
- Highlight: BHüe x Adaleta Avdić Rose
- Primer: e.l.f Cosmetics HD concealer
- Eyeshadow: L.A. Girl Nudes Beauty Brick
- Eyeliner: L.A. Girl Line Art Matte Eyeliner Pen (Set it with a black eyeshadow and blended into the other eyeshadows)
- Eyeliner: The Balm Cosmetics Mr. Write Eyeliner Pencil (Seymour Datenights)
- Mascara: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes
- Lashes: Koko Lashes (Goddess)
- Brows: Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil
- ColourPop x ILUVSARAHII – 951
Please go and check out these other fabulous beauties and the makeup looks they created for Valentine’s Day.
Brighter Darling // Little Blushing Birdie // Beauty Sweet // Lipstick and Brunch // The Daily Sash // Beauty with Lily