Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog!
A couple of weeks ago Urban Decay launched their new collection called Born to Run. This contained a new eyeshadow palette, 3 new glide-on pencils, and 3 new vice lipsticks. For this palette, Urban Decay was inspired by “on the run”. You get a variety of shades that will compliment all skin tones. I was pretty excited to see the palette in person because the colors are so beautiful but it definitely gave me fall vibes.
Born to Run Eyeshadow Palette
This eyeshadow palette comes in 21 different shades in a travel-ready case. You can definitely create a day to night look using this palette. I do like the Born to Run palette. I don’t love it but I like it. I can create many fun looks with this palette and I sure plan to. The matte shades are easy to work with. They blend beautifully and as far as the shimmers, they work better being applied with your finger versus using a brush. Which is most of the case when it comes to Urban Decay shimmery eyeshadows.
- Breakaway (warm ivory shimmer)
- Stranded (pale rose gold with tonal micro-shimmer)
- Blaze (light metallic peach with pink shift)
- Weekender (light neutral beige matte)
- Still Shot (bright peach)
- Riff (brown-nude matte with floating micro-sparkle)
- Good As Gone (deep brown with iridescent micro-shimmer)
- Hell Ride (deep fuchsia matte)
- Baja (burnt orange matte)
- Accelerate (reddish copper metallic)
- Guilt Trip (smoky purple shimmer)
- Ignite (rose gold metallic)
- Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer)
- Wanderlust (forest green with gold micro-shimmer)
- Wildheart (bright fuchsia)
- Punk (red-brown matte)
- Double Life (metallic rust)
- Jet (black with deep shimmering purple shift)
- Drift (charcoal satin with tonal micro-sparkle)
- Radio (deep emerald satin)
- Big Sky (frosted green shimmer with iridescent micro-sparkle)
Born to Run Vice Lipsticks
By far my favorite lipsticks they are so comfortable on the lips. I really do love these shades of lipsticks. 66 – is a comfort matte rich mauve-nude // Marfa – is a comfort matte dark berry w/ pink micro-shimmer // Ready – is a metallic bright rose sparkle.
Born to Run 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils
By far very pigmented and long-lasting eye pencils. If you haven’t tried these yet, you are completely missing out. They added these 3 new shades Lucky, Double Life and Overdrive to the Born to Run collection but you can definitely purchase them solo.
Born to Run Makeup Look
I wanted to play with the purple shades since I wanted to use the lipstick shade “66“. I love how monochromatic this makeup look turned out. I used the eyeshadow shades: Riff, Hell Ride, Wildheart, Punk, Blaze, Guilt Trip, and Good As Gone.