YOU GUYS!!!! I freaking got another AMAZING pr package from Urban Decay. I was shocked to see the Heavy Metals Metallic eyeshadow palette along with their Heavy Metal Glitter Liners and Vice Metal Meets Matte lipstick palette. But today I’m going to be talking to you about their Heavy Metals Metallic eyeshadow palette. If you’re a fan of metallic shades, then you need to read this post to see if this palette is worth the purchase or not.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that any clicks may result in a small commission to keeping Jasmine Maria Blog running at no additional cost to you.
Urban Decay Heavy Metals Metallic
The Urban Decay Heavy Metals Metallic eyeshadow palette contains 20 metallic eyeshadow shades. When I first this palette I knew right away that these eyeshadows were going to be VERY intense and metallic. And they are! What I really loved about this palette is the packaging. It’s a heavy duty packaging to secure the eyeshadows. It does contain a mirror right in between the eyeshadows. It’s a slide out the palette. So you basically push one side of the palette and it’ll slide out. The eyeshadow colors are separated by colorful and neutral.
- Maiden – Metallic Beige
- Angelfire – Metallic Pale Pink
- Starfire – Metallic Bright Copper
- Glory – Metallic Bronze
- Scream – Metallic Muave
- Roadie – Metallic Burgundy
- Afterparty – Metallic Red
- Demo – Metallic Bronze-rose
- Bass – Metallic Bronze
- Amp – Metallic Bright Teal
- Punk Rock – Metallic Fuschia
- Dive – Metallic Blue
- Aluminum – Metallic Warm Gray-Taupe with iridescent micro-sparkle
- Twisted – Metallic Gold
- Mullet – Metallic Deep Green
- Metalhead – Metallic Deep Purple
- Spandex – Metallic Deep Blue with purple shift and blue micro-sparkle
- Ground – Metallic Black with iridescent shimmer
- Glamrock – Metallic Silver
The formula of the eyeshadow is buttery. I have noticed that the shadows work best when they’re applied with your finger. But you can use your makeup brush as long as it’s wet. If you’re into intense shimmery eyeshadow colors I would definitely pick this up. You can create so many beautiful looks with these colors. I definitely plan to do so as the holidays are coming up.
The only thing I do NOT like about this palette is how big it is. I believe bc it contains the big mirror in the middle it makes it a bit hard for it to be travel-friendly.