Are you looking for clean beauty products? Did you know that Urban Decay launched a clean beauty eyeshadow and mascara? It’s called Wild Greens. I am not a clean beauty blogger, I was actually happy to see this palette and mascara in my mail. I do love to use a few clean beauty products here and there.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog! Full disclaimer here.
Clean Beauty Urban Decay Wild Greens
Let’s talk about the eyeshadow palette. Personally, I do not like to use green eyeshadows. It usually doesn’t look good on my skin tone. At least I don’t think. According to Urban Decay, this eyeshadow palette promises high-impact color. It’s clean and it’s a vegan formula. These colors are inspired by earthy neutrals. In the Urban Decay Wild Greens palette, you get 12 creamy blendable eyeshadows. It contains mixes of shimmers, mattes, and metallics.
- Chill (frosty nude with micro-fine pearls)
- Lo-fi (soft mauve pink matte)
- Kickback (cool espresso brown matte)
- Fuzz (shifty metallic orange with orange, gold, and green pearls)
- Turmeric (rich orange-red matte)
- Hi-Vibe (blood orange base with gold and orange pearls)
- Earthside (cool light brown matte)
- SuperGreens (soft mint green matte)
- Prickly (minty green-blue metallic base with light blue pearls)
- TWIST (golden-green shifty metallic with golden pearls)
- Kale (olive green matte)
- Stash (moss green base with gold micro-pearls)
My thoughts on the Wild Greens eyeshadow palette, the colors are very pigmented. They blended out beautifully and the shimmers/metallics worked so well by using a brush. Some metallics/shimmers have to be used with fingers because it doesn’t pick up with the brush but I had no issues with it.
Let’s talk about the mascara. It’s a volumizing and lifting mascara. It gives a 16hr long-lasting wear. It’s also smudge, transfer, and flake resistant. It doesn’t clump which is a must for me. I do not like clumpy mascara.
Overall I think the eyeshadow palette and mascara are worth buying if you are looking for clean beauty products.