I’ve been playing around with the NEW! Urban Decay x Kristen Leanne collaboration. I received the whole collection from Urban Decay x Kristen Leanne but I will be reviewing each of them separately. This week is all about the Daydream palette. This palette is the perfect palette for spring + beginners. It only has 5 shades.
Kristen Leanne is a cruelty-free beauty influencer known for bright colors, glitter, beautiful tattoos and her full-of-life personality. Her videos range from everyday wearable looks to over-the-top glam tutorials, utilizing her artistry and creativity every step of the way. We tapped into Kristen’s amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. Then we bounced color ideas back and forth until we created her perfect makeup collection.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that any clicks may result in a small commission to keeping Jasmine Maria Blog running at no additional cost to you.
Kristen Leanne Daydream Palette
It comes in this vibrant pink packaging but once you open the palette it’s very floral. It reminds me of spring. This palette contains 5 matte shades and also comes with a dual-ended brush. So if you’re a fan of matte eyeshadows, this could be a palette you need.
Top to Bottom: Lucy, Daydream, 12/12, Subscribe, and Eight.
- Lucy – Ivory Matte
- Daydream – Soft Nude Matte
- 12/12 – Soft Peach Matte
- Subscribe – Warm Nude Matte
- Eight – Rich Warm Brown Matte
Kristen Leanne Daydream Makeup Tutorial
- With a big fluffy brush, I used the shades “Daydream” and “Subscribe” on my crease as a transition shade.
- With a blending brush, I used the shade “12/12” on the crease to blend into the transition shades.
- On the outer eye, I applied “Eight” to deepen the eye look. I also applied “Lucy” on the eyelid and brow bone.
- Added some liquid liner, mascara, and lashes.
- For the bottom eyelid, I basically used the same shades (Daydream, Subscribe and 12/12) and then added “Eight” to the outer corner.
The Kristen Leanne Daydream palette is perfect for traveling and spring. I love the shades in this palette and I can see myself using this a lot. Even for everyday wear. I am also rocking her matte lipstick called Bun Bun.