This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #LobsterfestCelebration #Lobsterfest #CollectiveBias
Guess what?? Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest is back! Y’all already know I love me some seafood. I could literally eat it every day. That’s a serious comment too. I love seafood so much. So when Red Lobster comes out with their annual Lobsterfest, Brian and I waste no time taking advantage of all of the delicious entrees they have.
Because there’s only one Red Lobster restaurant in Madison, we definitely have to take advantage because it can get SUPER busy and sometimes it’s not fun to have to wait FOREVER to try out their new lobster meals. So instead we like to go during the lunch hour. It’s easy seating too.
When we arrived at Red Lobster we were seated immediately and our waitress Karissa was amazing. She told us about the Lobsterfest specials and even told us about the NEW cocktails they had which are Tropical White Sangria and Lobster Lover’s Punch.
All of the seafood served at Red Lobster is sourced in a manner that is Traceable, Sustainable and Responsible to ensure that a healthy seafood supply exists now and for generations. Learn more here.
Did you know, lobster fishing isn’t just a job. It’s a way of life in countless coastal communities – a tradition passed down from generation to generation. Red Lobster is proud to support the men and women in these communities who fish responsibly to ensure there’s lobster to catch and enjoy for generations to come. To learn more about lobster sustainability from some of the trusted fishermen who’ve provided lobster to Red Lobster for generations, check out the video below.
“This video was produced in partnership with Great Big Story”
Red Lobster has added 4 NEW Lobster dishes.
- Dueling Lobster Tails™ – Maine lobster tail steamed in parchment paper with fresh herbs, tomatoes, and lemon, paired with a grilled Maine lobster tail topped with shrimp, bay scallops and roasted bell peppers in a rich sherry lobster cream. Served with choice of side.
- Lobster Truffle Mac & Cheese – Maine and langostino lobster tossed with cavatappi pasta in a cheesy truffle lobster cream, topped with toasted Parmesan panko crumb.
- Stuffed Tilapia with Langostino Lobster – Fresh tilapia roasted with Red Lobster’s signature seafood stuffing and topped with langostino lobster in a creamy lobster beurre blanc. Served with choice of two sides.
- Lobsterfest® Surf and Turf – Tender Maine lobster tail paired with a choice of a wood-grilled sirloin, NY Strip or filet mignon, topped with a langostino and Maine lobster beurre blanc. Served with mashed potatoes and choice of side.
In addition to the NEW lobster dishes, Lobsterfest features a variety of guest-favorite dishes from Red Lobster’s menu including their Lobster Lover’s Dream, Ultimate Feast®, Seaport Lobster and Shrimp, Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon, and Bar Harbor Bake.[bctt tweet=”Celebrate @redlobster’s 50th Anniversary w/their Lobster Lover’s Punch or Tropical White Sangria. Don’t forget about #Lobsterfest happening right now. #RedLobster #LobsterfestCelebration” username=”thejasminemaria”]
To make Lobsterfest even more special, you can easily add a drink or appetizer:
- Chilled Lobster and Shrimp Cocktail – Chilled split petite Maine lobster tails and jumbo shrimp served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce.
- Tropical White Sangria – Moscato, pineapple and mango juices with a splash of Sprite® for a touch of fizz.
- Served with a 50th Anniversary wine charm, available for purchase
- Lobster Lover’s Punch – Captain Morgan®, Bacardi® and Malibu® rum, shaken with berry and pineapple juice.
- Served in a 50th Anniversary collectible glass, available for purchase.
Brian decided to have a drink with his meal and he went with the Lobster Lover’s Punch. I for sure took a sip out of it and it tastes like something you would easily drink if you were at the pool or beach.[bctt tweet=”Our favorite menu items from the #Lobsterfest at @redlobster celebration. ” username=”thejasminemaria”]
Our Favorite Picks from Lobsterfest
This time around I didn’t go with my usual Ultimate Feast. Instead, I went with the Seaport Lobster and Shrimp. It’s freaking a miracle that I ordered something other than my favorite but this entree was still delicious. The lobster and shrimp are woodfire grilled, which I’ve never had, seasoned of course with garlic and other herbs. It did come with shrimp scampi as well. Can you guess my side? Mashed potatoes of course.
Brian though, on the other hand, had the Dueling Lobster Tails™. His word to describe his meal, PHENOMENAL. He basically got two Maine lobster tails. One lobster tail was steamed in parchment paper with fresh herbs, tomatoes, and lemon. And the second lobster tail was a grilled Maine lobster tail topped with shrimp, bay scallops and roasted bell peppers in a rich sherry lobster cream.
Lobsterfest is only here for a limited time, so I suggest you get to Red Lobster and try out anything from their Lobsterfest specials. You definitely don’t want to miss it.