Wet’n Wild Pump Collection Review

Wet'n Wild Pump Collection Review

Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog! Full disclaimer here. 

Have you heard? Wet’n Wild launched a whole new collection in collaboration with Cassey Ho who happens to be a fitness guru. Seriously check her out. The collection basically contains makeup and skincare products that you can wear to the gym. You can even workout while wearing the products. I am only going to be reviewing the makeup products today because there was a lot of products in my PR package and it would be a long time post if I did that.

Wet’n Wild Pump Collection Review

Now I am not into going to the gym or even working out while wearing makeup. I prefer to keep a fresh skin while working out at home because I personally work out in the am so I am not wearing layers of makeup. That’s just how I roll. If you do prefer to wear makeup when you work out, that’s cool. No judgment. But I did wear the makeup all day and I am here to give you my honest review on these products and let you know how I truly feel about them.

Wet'n Wild Pump Collection Review

Partner Up Mattifying Stick and Primer Stick

The Primer Stick is going to provide a flawless base for makeup application and it does contain a unique formula that’s going to ensure your makeup lasts longer even through your intense workouts. The primer does contain murumuru seed butter so it will moisturize your skin and nourish it at the same time.

The mattifying primer is obviously meant for those who are oily I do not recommend this if you have dry skin. You can apply this right before you apply your foundation and it’s going to not only keep your skin matte but also blur your imperfections and reduce excess oils. As someone who does have combination skin and gets oily only in the t-zone area, I found that this primer does a good job keeping your skin pretty matte.

If you have combination skin I feel like you can definitely use both of thee primers together, just apply the mattifying primer on the areas you get oily the most.

Wet'n Wild Pump Collection Review

Partner Up Blemish Stick – also known as “complexion on the go” according to Wet’n Wild. It’s infused with Witch Hazel, Allantoin and Cucumber Extract and it’s going to soothe your sensitive skin, so there are no fuss or residue spots on your skin.

Partner Up Cooling Moisture Stick – Will provide your skin instant hydration and minimize under-eye puffiness. The moment you do apply this to your skin, you can literally feel cooling sensations, really freaking weird but in a good way. It does contain cucumber extract which soothes your skin to moisturize your skin. Best if you don’t have makeup on as it’s meant to be applied after your workout. Not a primer!

Partner Up Toner Stick – Makes your skin look and appear brighter, clearer and smoother. Will keep your skin feeling fresh and hydrated even during your most intense workouts.

Wet'n Wild Pump Collection Review

Makeup Locker 3-in-1 Sheer BB Cream, Highlighter, and Corrector

I have to say right off the bat, I am not a fan of BB creams at all. But I did test this one out and I have to say, this BB Cream does give you beautiful skin like finish. I did love how it looked on my skin. Sadly though, this BB Cream only comes in 6 shades which are not okay in my book. I was able to use the “medium deep” shade to match my skin. But wish there was more of a variety for darker skin tones. I don’t like how it has the corrector or highlighter in the container because I didn’t use it. It may be useful for someone else but wasn’t for me.

Wet'n Wild Pump Collection Review

[asym_gallery style=”style_one” full=”no” layout=”landscape”]Wet'n Wild Pump Collection Review

Wet'n Wild Pump Collection Review[/asym_gallery]

Full Circuit No Limit Palette

This palette contains 3 eyeshadows, 2 lip colors, 2 color correctors, blush, glow-intensive bronzer, and highlighter. Does come in 2 different shade palettes; warm up and cool down. It’s meant for you to pretty much have everything you need in 1 palette. For me, I didn’t see this useful at all. I will never use it. I do plan to give this to my best friend as she does workout and actually does marathons. She’s a very minimalist person so I can see her using these.

Wet'n Wild Pump Collection Review

Partner Up Lip Balm Stick

I love these. I definitely see the use of these especially if I just want to rock a sheer lip color. Only comes in 4 colors but you can mix them to create different lip color. Formulated with good for you ingredients including Sunflower Seed Oil, Virgin Passion Fruit Seed Oil, Argan Oil, and Macadamia Oil.

Wet'n Wild Pump Collection Review

Partner Up Blush Stick

These are cream based blush sticks. I personally don’t like cream blushes. Just not a fan of them. Because you have to apply it over your foundation before set it the foundation so it’s just a pain. It only comes in 4 shades and you can wear these during your workouts to give you some complexion. It’s smudge proof as well.

Wet'n Wild Pump Collection Review

Wet'n Wild Pump Collection Review

Keep Going Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! They are easy to use and blend so beautifully with your finger or even a brush. All the colors are beautiful shades and even if you want to add powder eyeshadow over it, it’s still going to look amazing. Colors are also pigmented. I’d still rock these on regular bases. I believe you can find them in stores like Target or Walmart but your best bet is online.

Have you tried any of these?

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

20 Comments

  1. Jessa wrote:

    I tried all the skin care stuff. Returned it a week later. The smell was too much for me. I really wanted to like everything too.

    Posted 3.4.19 Reply
    • I haven’t tried the skincare products YET. But now I’m nervous because I have sensitive skin so products that have strong scents make my skin itch or make my allergies kick in.

      Posted 3.6.19 Reply
  2. Emily Fata wrote:

    I used to always use Wet n’ Wild makeup! They have such a great variety of colour, and for a very reasonable price. Thansk for the makeup update, Jasmine!

    Posted 3.4.19 Reply
  3. I love how you organize your makeup, it’s so clean and pretty! I have been dying to scoop up a few more Wet N Wild things, lately I’m OBSESSED with their brushes. If you haven’t tried their brushes yet I highly recommend!

    Posted 3.4.19 Reply
    • Thank you! I’m a bit OCD so my vanity and acrylic storages have to stay organized. But for photos, I like to use this empty one. Lol

      Posted 3.6.19 Reply
  4. Stephanie wrote:

    I’m grateful for your honest review. It’s helpful to know how bloggers truly feel about a set of products when they’re sent PR. Wet’n Wild has always fascinated me with their affordable, yet sometimes super high quality products! I’ll need to test out those stick eyeshadows now!

    Posted 3.4.19 Reply
  5. Annaliese wrote:

    The shadow sticks look amazing! I’ve been wanting some of those lately so I’m going to check these out!

    xoxo A
    http://www.southernbelleintraining.com

    Posted 3.4.19 Reply
    • Shadow sticks are just convenient. I love that.

      Posted 3.6.19 Reply
  6. Alix Maza wrote:

    Loving the eyeshadow packaging! The lip balm looks awesome also.

    Posted 3.4.19 Reply
  7. Helen wrote:

    These are SO fun! I love all the colors.

    Posted 3.4.19 Reply
  8. Lily wrote:

    Love the look of the shadow sticks! WNW sure did put out a ton in this collection!

    Posted 3.4.19 Reply
  9. The eyeshadow sticks look so nice on the skin! I love Wet n Wild because they are so affordable yet make good products.

    Posted 3.5.19 Reply
    • They do make affordable beauty products and I love that. But they need more shade ranges in the bb cream.

      Posted 3.6.19 Reply
  10. I have combo skin, so i’m glad you pointed out the primers can be used together. i gotta try them!

    Posted 3.5.19 Reply
  11. Kelsie wrote:

    I love how cost efficient Wet and Wild is, but also that their products work great!

    Posted 3.5.19 Reply
  12. Christa wrote:

    I really look forward to your reviews because I trust what you say. The No Limit Palette interests me because I practically live at the gym!

    Posted 3.5.19 Reply
    • Aww thank you so much Christa. I really appreciate that.

      If you’re at the gym a lot, I highly recommend using the No Limit palette. It’s very convenient.

      Posted 3.6.19 Reply
  13. Kelsie Corbett wrote:

    The eyeshadow sticks sound amazing!! The products all look so cool, especially the blemish, toner, and moisture sticks! That’s a bummer about the foundation shades tho!

    Posted 3.5.19 Reply
    • Yes they need more shade range in the BB Cream. It’s getting annoying when brands do this.

      Posted 3.6.19 Reply

@thejasminemaria