Whitening my teeth is something I have always done since I got my braces off in high school. My parents paid a lot of money for me to have straight teeth so I told myself I would make sure that I took good care of them. Now some whitening products out there can ruin your enamel but I have found something that doesn’t.
I’ve tried so many whitening strips and Crest 3D whitening strips are by far my favorite strips BUT I started to notice that my teeth were hurting me after a few months of using them. Come to find out that I was ruining my enamel. Not good at all. So I had to stop using the strips and just stick with the toothpaste, flossing and mouth wash.
When White with Style approached me I definitely wanted to give them a try. I wanted to see if this really worked. What comes in the whitening kit? You get the mouth trays, mini blue led light, shade guide and vitamin e swabs.
White with Style Pros and Cons:
- Easy to use
- Noticed my teeth we’re a lighter shade after 30 minutes of using it
- Comes with Vitamin E swabs
- Doesn’t ruin enamel
- Cruelty Free
- BPA Free
- Kosher (for any Jewish readers)
- Comes in variety of flavors (strawberry, cinnamon, bubblemint, blueberry, birthday cake and many more)
- The trays we’re a bit hard to mold when boiling it in the water but I was able to get them to my shape after a few tries.
- My gums did feel a little irritated only because I applied too much the first time in the trays. So make sure you put a small amount.
Overall opinion about the whitening kit is that I really love how fast it worked. It’s so effective. Brian uses it as well only because he use to be a smoker and he has damaged his teeth because of it so he’s been using White with Style kit as well. It’s been helping him.
If you purchase the kit PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. And if you have any concerns always check with your doctor/dentist. If you want to get your own kit to get your teeth pearly white and shiny. White with Style is giving my readers a 90% OFF your first when you use code: THEJASMINEMARIA. The kits cost $269.99+ so you’ll get your kit for $28! HUGE SAVINGS.
Have you tried White with Style products or any other whitening products?